Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 134 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Alas! the vote is split for Yuzu's 3A vs 4Lo causing a lag in the polls :biggrin:

IIRC the same thing happened in the spins category last year though he had the most votes overall. Now though he is not let us say a frequent nominee in that category. Still his skating really fits the term “embarrassment of riches.”

This video is two weeks old, but I am posting the link,
https://youtu.be/SCfgA9ldtOQ, to show that his skating is “a thing of beauty [which is] a joy forever,” a ray of light in these COVID-19 dark times.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I know we have yet to have a hint where in the world WallyImeanYuzuru is, let alone what his plans are for whatever we get of the coming season, but I thought I'd ask...

Do you have any music you dream of seeing him create a program for? (Me, I have a list a mile long, but some of the Tokyo Ghoul OST, or one of the best Japanese horror soundtracks like Deep Water really would make me die...)

Given that costume-wise Seimei, followed by Origin 1, followed by Origin 2 pretty much hot the absolute heights of what costume design can ne when you have an anime ice prince to clothe and a genius doing the clothing... any ideas on what you'd like to see him in? (Black and red. Black and red. Black and...)

yude

Record Breaker
I know we have yet to have a hint where in the world WallyImeanYuzuru is, let alone what his plans are for whatever we get of the coming season, but I thought I'd ask...

Do you have any music you dream of seeing him create a program for? (Me, I have a list a mile long, but some of the Tokyo Ghoul OST, or one of the best Japanese horror soundtracks like Deep Water really would make me die...)

Given that costume-wise Seimei, followed by Origin 1, followed by Origin 2 pretty much hot the absolute heights of what costume design can ne when you have an anime ice prince to clothe and a genius doing the clothing... any ideas on what you'd like to see him in? (Black and red. Black and red. Black and...)

My dream program music for him are: Lord of the Rings (I know I've been saying this every year :laugh: ), Game of Thrones, Howl's moving castle, and maybe the soundtrack of Japanese Taiga drama (annual drama series aired on NHK, usually its main character is Shogun related).

I suddenly remembered he once said Carmina Burana was the other option when he chose R&J#2. I wonder if he still remembers it :biggrin:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My dream program music for him are: Lord of the Rings (I know I've been saying this every year :laugh: ), Game of Thrones, Howl's moving castle, and maybe the soundtrack of Japanese Taiga drama (annual drama series aired on NHK, usually its main character is Shogun related).

I suddenly remembered he once said Carmina Burana was the other option when he chose R&J#2. I wonder if he still remembers it :biggrin:

A Japanese skater doing a German composer's version of medieval Latin songs.... whoooo. I love it.