2021 Finlandia Trophy: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Finlandia Trophy: General Info

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I already feel a cough coming on, so I may need to call in sick for this men's event!

Jason and Maxim, Donovan, Brendan, Paul Fentz, Kolyada, Christopher and Michael Christian, Matteo, Keegan... the hits just keep coming!

A quick glance tells me the other disciplines are packed, too... but oh this men's field!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
A quick glance tells me the other disciplines are packed, too... but oh this men's field!
P/C are actually skating at a challenger event 🥳

Also I'm excited to see the contests between the same country - Spanish ice dance, Canadian pairs, Russian women (like Skate Canada)
& welcome back Gubanova to international competition! :giggle:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I haven't even looked at the other disciplines.

But the men.
:eek:

So jealous of our Finnish and other European friends who may attend:clap:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
James Min from Australia is also on the list! Interesting...as far as I know he's in South Australia and it's REALLY hard to leave the country right now.

Although the Government is more forgiving when it comes to sports people, I'm not sure if figure skaters would count.

Fingers crossed though! 🤞

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland

Live stream:

Osta / Buy

Season pass 39,90 € (Hanki All Access 31.5.2022 asti / Get All Access until May 31st 2022) )​

Event pass 9,90 € – 18,90 € (Hanki All Access tapahtumaan / Get All Access for the event)​

Day Pass (Avaa striimi) 5,90 – 8,90 € (avaa striimi / unlock stream)​

So how much is it for Finlandia Trophy? And will the competitions be archived?
They are only live because of Music rights licensing does not allow events to be recorded. It will also be broadcasted on TV at least here in Finland, but not live or only a part maybe live. Maybe some of you might get it with VPN. Season Pass includes also some nationals events. Event Pass. Event Pass means one event and I think the most expensive price is Finlandia Trophy because it the "biggest" event which skating Finland is going to send.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I presume the buyers of a pass can watch the competition at a later stage, not live?

Last edited:

Novalis

Record Breaker
Where can I find the event schedule?
In the first post there is the link to the official site. There is this schedule:

elliana

On the Ice
Does anyone in the US know if this will be available on Peacock? So far it's not listed.....

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So we can’t watch? No good.
Not for free.

Live stream:

Osta / Buy

Season pass 39,90 € (Hanki All Access 31.5.2022 asti / Get All Access until May 31st 2022) )​

Event pass 9,90 € – 18,90 € (Hanki All Access tapahtumaan / Get All Access for the event)​

Day Pass (Avaa striimi) 5,90 – 8,90 € (avaa striimi / unlock stream)​

So how much is it for Finlandia Trophy? And will the competitions be archived?
7 euros per day or 19 euros for the whole session. No archives, live only.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes depending on what time it is in US that may not work.

Central time zone, 9:30 am for the men's SP. (I am told on reliable authority, 10:30 here in the East).

Of course, I have not troubled to figure out the other disciplines. Not when Sinnerman will be skated before a live audience:pray: