2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Pairs Short Program | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S. Nationals: Senior Pairs Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm certain that it has to do with the television schedule.

They've had two hours of TV time booked for this pairs SP. They're not going to just wrap this up and leave a half hour of blank television.

Why should the TV schedule drive things? Because "he who pays the piper calls the tune."
All kinds of crazy stuff happens due to TV. I’ve seen random several hour delays.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
I'm certain that it has to do with the television schedule.

They've had two hours of TV time booked for this pairs SP. They're not going to just wrap this up and leave a half hour of blank television.

Why should the TV schedule drive things? Because "he who pays the piper calls the tune."
Not just the TV schedule, but the judges/panel take a potty and snack break, and they need to get them all back in their places.

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Sorry if I missed the discussion, but do we think that score for Jessica and Brian means USFS wants them on the team?
C/J have quality elements, but yes, that's a pretty high score. Internationally, it might be 69 or 70, but never that high. They landed the sbs jumps and looked more aggressive going into them, but Jess a bit awkward on the landing, but no step out or anything, so it was okay. More later. Enjoy everyone.