2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2022 Olympics Team Event Day3: Pairs Free Skate

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That fall was scary! The rest of the program was wonderful though. Good for them for going for their big finish, nonetheless. I find their program interesting, and it's so nice to have some non-sleepy-ballad music. Their costumes are beautiful too.

3dsushi

On the Ice
Wow they almost had it. You can tell they're too tense out there. Maybe nerves.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Holy cow...

I thought they seemed a little tight even as they were executing everything. TES is still decent, but ooph...

s_parks

Record Breaker
First things first... that was scary. Glad (hope?) she's okay.

Also...dear skating gods, I HATE this program. Moskvina, they're nice people; surely they deserve better programs. Also that ending pose/sequence is still Awkward. #bringbackQueen

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no! I've never seen M/G fall on a lift, ever! Shocking. But it's okay. Everything will be fine. It could even be the hiccup that will help them do their best in the individual event.

Actually, I thought it was a beautiful skate until that moment. I like their new costumes too.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Team Japan could run a clinic for the rest of the world on basic skating skills. Such terrific speed, flow, ice coverage and deep knees and edges.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
MISHINA Anastasia / GALLIAMOV Aleksandr

OUCH, that last lift looks like it hurt! Some very strong, careful elements throughout, with +3s in my book on the 3Tw, throw 3F and 3Lo. The opening 3S+1Lo+3S was a little rough and the combo spin had a lapse of the broken camel spin before the change of foot. That led to a very shaky choreo lift as well. I thought they would be able to get through that last lift, but maybe they just ran out of energy. I hope they are alright! GASP!

Last edited:

MalAssada

Medalist
I thought y'all are salty, but that's because I hadn't read what other Brazilians say. The Youtube chat is, ahem, interesting...