2022 CS Warsaw Cup Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There is a significant Greek diaspora in Australia... 400 K only 28K Cypriots...

Wow. Never knew that. I know I haven't come across that many, but all the Aussies with Greek names that I had come across before have been from a Cypriot background.

As I say, it is amazing what you find out on a figure skating forum!

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Sssshhhh. Don't admit that. Make us think you're brilliant! ;)

Enjoy your stretches. I'm bailing out now too.

All the best to everybody who is still to come.

CaroLiza_fan
i was brilliant to know i needed to search for the actual facts and numbers because i was already aware there was a large greek diaspora in Australia ;)

Thanks to Alex Dimitriades... (it's worth an image google search you all ... not as good as matteo's but good enough - Disclaimer, he is now much older... )

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i was brilliant to know i needed to search for the actual facts and numbers because i was already aware there was a large greek diaspora in Australia ;)

Thanks to Alex Dimitriades... (it's worth an image google search you all ... not as good as matteo's but good enough - Disclaimer, he is now much older... )
right away :LOL:

:unsure: not the kind of man i find attractive but i see your point:biggrin:

----------------

thank you dj for picking a playlist of a different decade...rock the casbah!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Thank you for all your photos! Do you plan also take some photos from behind the scenes during the resurfacing?
Like how much costs the beer in local buffet, are there also some sausages? :D if there are long waiting times for the beer and so on :D
Unfortunately, my hustle can't wait, so I try to do as much as I can in the meantime ;)
20221117_203411.jpg

Sk8swan

On the Ice
i didn't think Lucrezia had pairs experience before. she got so good in such a short time
She tried pairs when she was very young and still based in Torino. After a freaky fall from a lift which ended up with a very bad injury, she decided to quit pairs and continue only as a single skater. She 's definitely a gutsy girl to be back to pairs though Matteo is the best pair partner you could ask for when it comes to lifts.