2022 CS Warsaw Cup Pairs Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Pairs Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
first team ever from the Philippines, right? :hap10:

I'm afraid not.

Isabella also represented the Philippines with her last partner, David-Alexandre Paradis (CAN). But, that might have been the first, as in her partnerships before that Isabella represented whatever country her partner was from.

I don't know if there were any other Pairs partnerships representing the Philippines before Isabella came along.

(As you have probably worked out, I'm back and playing catch-up).

EDIT: Just clicked onto the next page, and found @ladyjane has already answered this question for you.

Sorry, @ladyjane. :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yeah I would expect this high Norwegian boy Sondre to try with one of the lightweight Gjersem sisters (or both :D ) instead of ending of all their skating careers :(

The first skating twins that I adopted. :love:

Isn't / wasn't Sondre going with one of the Gjersem twins? (Can't remember which, and don't know if they still are).

It's appropriate that you should mention a set of twins, because the next Fan Fest I create will be for another set of twins, who became part of my skating family through me adopting their mother a few years ago! Zarah and Zinia Wood, the twin daughters of Zoe Jones.

And continuing the previous topic of this thread, the Gjersem twins are half Filipina.

Confession - when I first came across the Gjersem twins, I thought their heritage was Turkish... :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The only one I remember seeing in a comp is Michaela du Toit.

Yes! And I remember Gian-Quen Isaacs as well.

Zoe Jones' second ex-husband, Matthew Wilkinson, is a retired South African skater. But, I don't remember him competing.

I have no idea if Matthew is related to Johann.

CaroLiza_fan

icetug

Medalist