2023 Skate America Pairs Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate America Pairs Free Skate

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What a lovely expression on Isabelle's face. Really nice skate for this team. Choreo by Rohene Ward by the way to Hallelujah. Coached by Meno/Sand , et al. Former coaches Rockne & Stefania

She has a charming smile! Not perfect by any stretch, but final group in their first GP outing as a substitute? And a probably top 4 finish?

They should be proud.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Isabelle and Ryan!!!! :hap10: Very cool entry into that lift...Oops aborted lift. They need some speed and more experience. Jenni will whip them into shape! Good first Senior GP outing...Reward -- a beautiful pink stuffie from moonvine...Good effort guys. Proud of you!

Adding -- Bonus: Rohene Ward choreo.

Last edited:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not having any issues with the Peacock stream, other than missing the first pair.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, I like the color of his top. LOL

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Chelsea LIU & Balazs NAGY 🇺🇸
A Thousand Times Goodnight (Romeo and Juliet)

3Tw3 (just sublime)
3S (stepout from Chelsea)
2T+2A+SEQ
5RiLi4
2LoTh (looked intentional to me)
ChSq1 +1.00
5ALi4
3STh (fall)
BoDs4
PCoSp3
3Li4

FS: 116.43 (1st)
TOT: 177.66 (1st)

Definitely some work needed on the throws, but their lifts and twist are fantastic and they upgraded their SBS combo, which bodes well to their potential. This team is certainly going places once they nail down those throws.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chelsea has such beautiful lines. Her and Balasz interact very well, he is so careful with her. Lovely interpretation, but errors continue on her sbs jumps and one faulty throw. I look forward to their progress this year. Very ethereal skate.