2023 Skate America Pairs Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 Skate America Pairs Free Skate

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Love this team!! Good looking team with good costumes. I see potential. Lock for podium spot

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are a really nice pair. :) Is it Chelsea Liu who had been skating with Danny O'Shea and then got injured? If so, I think the parting of ways and new pairings have served both of them well.
Yes it is.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They are a really nice pair. :) Is it Chelsea Liu who had been skating with Danny O'Shea and then got injured? If so, I think the parting of ways and new pairings have served both of them well.
Yes.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
She had so many concussions, she wasn't even sure she'd ever be able to safely skate at this level again. And while I'm so happy she's back, I'm also very afraid of her getting another concussion. 😔

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
13ed38a11efa2c03b3eb38d4ed3463eb.gif

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Beautifully matched team physically and in sync stylistically. Wish her dress matched his shirt as she fades into the ice a bit. Great pair elements. One miss on the jump combo messed up the sequence for both but very solid skate. Like this team very much and had a hard time deciding which team to put first in my predictions.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Lia PEREIRA & Trennt MICHAUD 🇨🇦
Gladiator (soundtrack)

3Tw2
3T+2A+SEQ (Lia falls)
3LoTh (heel grazes down)
3S
5RLi4
BiDs3
ChSq1 +1.00
3STh (hangs on, forward)
5ALi4
3Li4
PCoSp4

FS: 119.37 (1st)
TOT: 182.59 (1st)

I really like this program for them, it's powerful yet allows them to show off their performance ability. A little shaky but overall a good skate.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Lia and Trennt. Love the Gladiator music. Yikes, that one-handed dismount. Pretty awesome. I'm liking this.pair more and more. Need a little more speed. Trennt looks so much happier than when he was with his previous partner.