2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2024 South Korean Figure Skating Championships

Seven Sisters

Medalist
A little slower than usual, no? Especially at the beginning. But I am not complaining, it’s wonderful just to see Junhwan back on the ice!

And why are all the gentlemen sitting alone in the KnC? Ichat, can’t you walk over and sit with Mr. Cha?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
A little slower than usual, no? Especially at the beginning. But I am not complaining, it’s wonderful just to see Junhwan back on the ice!

And why are all the gentlemen sitting alone in the KnC? Ichat, can’t you walk over and sit with Mr. Cha?
He was a bit more cautious into the jumps and he powered them but if that's what is working for him right now due to his injury, he did amazingly well.

they are not alone : they have plushies.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Speed is the same when you watch live, it's just that he's more cautious as @4everchan said. He is injured, let us not forget.

My seat is on the opposite side of the KnC so alas no

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm still reeling after the men but women g1 with ma chérie is on the ice

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm still reeling after the men but women g1 with ma chérie is on the ice
you enjoy. I will take a break in the hope that men LP is about at the same time tomorrow :) let me know. I am a bit sad for my two boys... i hope they had done better but they are so young, they have a lot of years ahead of them. I am delighted for Cha. I hope he will have plenty of rest and healing before 4CC.

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I know Virtue & Moir made a big splash when they skated to Moulin Rouge at the Olympics here, but that is not enough reason for every other skater to use it too.

Enough already!!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
you enjoyed. I will take a break in the hope that men LP is about at the same time tomorrow :) let me know. I am a bit sad for my two boys... i hope they had done better but they are so young, they have a lot of years ahead of them. I am delighted for Cha. I hope he will have plenty of rest and healing before 4CC.
Day 4 starts at 11:40 am KST so about an hour earlier than today

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Seunga dearie why did you look like you were about to cry

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Eun has a cute program! I love love love her dress, it's so beautiful (drop the designer lol). Some rough jumps, but overall entertaining and fun! That final spin was just gorgeous. Nice job, Eun!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Ma chérie went clean, chérie next season bring back that 3t-3t okay