2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Pairs Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm behind and I fear from these comments my 2nd babies have not done well........is it too early for chocolate martinis? I only have the stuff to make 2. Should I save for the men? I also have 4 cans of 4 Hands Milk Chocolate Stout. If I drank all that I'd be dead, though.

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Unfortunately I cannot watch US Nationals live this year. My only hope was the Chinese stream qq.live but it will not work for me. Fingers crossed that somebody will upload at least some videos. Good night!

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Huh? I've never seen any kind of news that Mexico is broadcasting? SYWTWFS said that Japan is partially broadcasting but I've never heard of this Mexico or the Caribbean thing
That's supposedly where the "world feed" is being broadcast. Check the information thread, maybe. I'm honestly not sure.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unfortunately I cannot watch US Nationals live this year. My only hope was the Chinese stream qq.live but it will not work for me. Fingers crossed that somebody will upload at least some videos. Good night!
Check the rewatch, there are some posted videos from earlier events already

ramurphy2005

Unabashed Mainer
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Huh? I've never seen any kind of news that Mexico is broadcasting? SYWTWFS said that Japan is partially broadcasting but I've never heard of this Mexico or the Caribbean thing
This article mentioned it at the very bottom, but no mention of accessing it: https://olympics.com/en/news/usa-fi...eau-levito-preview-schedule-how-to-watch-live

Also, it was mentioned by the producer of Adam and Ashley's podcast, again with no mention of how people in those places access it.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm behind and I fear from these comments my 2nd babies have not done well........is it too early for chocolate martinis? I only have the stuff to make 2. Should I save for the men? I also have 4 cans of 4 Hands Milk Chocolate Stout. If I drank all that I'd be dead, though.

you don't have a supply of chocolate candy on hand just for these occasions?

giphy.gif

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That's supposedly where the "world feed" is being broadcast. Check the information thread, maybe. I'm honestly not sure.
I checked the 'where are you watching' thread and aside from that tweet saying that Mexico and the Caribbean are getting the world feed I've yet to find a link showing that feed

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I didn't think Nica and Mark did that badly. I'm not sure of the strategy of doing double salchows, but Adam seems to think it was a good idea.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Well, I didn't think Nica and Mark did that badly. I'm not sure of the strategy of doing double salchows, but Adam seems to think it was a good idea.
On their podcasts he and Ashley have argued about planned doubles iirc. Ashley hates it but will probably be more diplomatic on stream.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea