2024 World Championships Women's Free Skate | Page 37 | Golden Skate

2024 World Championships Women's Free Skate

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The pressure fans put on Amber can be so so frustrating to me.

She is a human trying her best.

The problem isn't that fans are putting pressure on Amber. Figure skaters (and all athletes) have had pressure put on them for years between fans, coaches, federations, leagues, teammates, themselves, and more.

The problem is that Amber needs to learn to learn how to handle this pressure.

Amber is not the first and won't be the last to fail. Every athlete goes through this.

As for the fans, I have a number of friends who watch football, baseball, basketball, and other sports, and the things they say in their reactions are way more blunt and fiery than what has been posted here.

GGFan

Record Breaker
The speed and power that Hana skated around the rink with for that 3A was amazing--I wish I could have seen it in person. I don't know if it was my Johnny Weir swan nostalgia but I was so here for the crane gloves. I totally thought she was gonna go clean. Love the music and can't wait to see more from her.

LazyFuzai

Laziness is my only love.
On the Ice
She finally landed what we were waiting entire season.Superb 3A,maybe just a bit shorty 😅That Stsq lvl 2 is criminal from judges.Great performance overall.She will be a real contender next season with that 3A in both programs.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hana. I love this program and dress. Sad about the fall, but she stayed focused. Good skate. :clap: