2015-2016 Russian Nationals Ice Dance SD

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:yahoo:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Woah that score!! 73+ A bit high, though I had a feeling they would beat B/S with that performance...

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
yeah too high but I cant complain
b/c the dance is everything even if not performed perfectly

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Sinitsina/Katsalapov executed VERY strong Partial Step Sequence. I think they got level 4 for it. BRAVO!

uhh

Medalist
Oh my god these scores are a joke. 9.25 in SS when they nearly careered into the wall 3 times and had no control on the twizzles?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Sinitsina/Katsalapov executed VERY strong Partial Step Sequence. I think they got level 4 for it. BRAVO!

Oh really? Wow. i thought other than the twizzles, they did quite well. The audience seem quite engaged with them as well.

Last edited:

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Oh my god these scores are a joke. 9.25 in SS when they nearly careered into the wall 3 times and had no control on the twizzles?

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one who felt that way haha. Looks like some preferences are showing.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Oh really? Wow. i thought other than the twizzles, they did quite well.

They did amazing actually. I would score them lower in components, but overall that was their best performance in the careers. Twizzles need strong work, though.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
They did amazing actually. I would score them lower in components, but overall that was their best performance in the careers. Twizzles need strong work, though.

I think I would have had it in the amazing category if the twizzles were better. :)

bwayrose7

On the Ice

IIRC twizzles tend to have always been an issue for Nikita.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
yep the twizzles were like a sore thumb

good luck IZ