2016 JGP Czech Skate Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Czech Skate Ladies FS

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Her jumps have nice flow to them. Brave for going for the 3A. I like her. She's not just jumps either. Some interesting musical moments there.

s_parks

Record Breaker
People will probably focus on her jumps, but seriously, she has great ss, performance quality. Good for coming back after that rough start.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I loved Rika's presentation! She has very good ice coverage and execution. When she gets better spins and stable jumps, she can be my favorite junior this season.

dna5019

Final Flight
Kudos to her for not letting it affect the rest of her program. Well done, Rika! :cheer:

TMC

Record Breaker
I always love a skater who can have a horrific fall and then just brush it off and continue as though nothing happened. Much respect!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
That looked so painful. But good for her for being able to skate the rest of the program that well.
Also, that has got to be the worst Rhapsody in Blue music cut, ever.
Coincidentally, I played that piece on the piano a few hours ago. ;-)

Bummer, second place.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Yes, I'm impressed with how Rika recovered after that fall. She radiates joy when she skates...I would have given her 1st place

Interspectator

Record Breaker
oooh close. Well done girls. It's national bias but I'd put Rika in front because of the quality of her jumps, the solid technique and she had good presentation too.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Thoughts on who I've seen:

Wessenberg: strong presentation and SS, but she needs to GET IT TOGETHER!

Aoki: a beautiful disaster, as usual.

Lozko: insane spins, nice dress and footwork, URs on everythig, why, I thought Russians didn't underrotate, please teach your skaters proper jump technique

Gubanova: beautiful, best presentation by far, but her 3-3s freak me out

Kihara: ouch, nice try though, program and interpretation seem generic, but nice jumps, better luck next time.