2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

Crylais

Rinkside
Thanks so much for your help kiches and DorYiu. I will have a look at tickets tonight. HOW EXCITING!!!

Yea unfortunately I cannot attend the other events because I dont have leave from work on those dates :'( But still good to see an event in person.

seabm7

Final Flight
Does anyone know will taxis be available all night? It's looking like I will need one at like 445 am

They are, but depends on which area of Korea you are referring to. I heard in general, taxi drivers are not nice when there is no subway service during the night.

narcissa

Record Breaker
Hi, if anyone is still looking, I have a Olympics Men's SPCat A ticket in Sec 108 Row G for sale. I purchased it on cosport for $634 and will sell it at ticket price or best offer. PM me if you're interested ^^ thanks!

twizzlesandturns

Rinkside
Does anyone know if the ticket buyer's name is supposed to be on the physical ticket? I can't find any name on my tickets, but also I can't read the Korean parts so I'm not sure.

kiches

Final Flight
On the korean tickets that are print at home it says the buyers name on the upper left side unde “Client/Customer”. My printed Cosport tickets don’t have a name but they do say United States on them, but I had verified that they are okay to gift to others so long as you’re not charging over the amount of the ticket.

seabm7

Final Flight
There is a rumor the returned tickets from the sponsors will appear at Pyeongchang.com on February 1st. They might be B seats.

ETD: It seems that some sessions are already added with the sponsor ticket. I heard that the judge side A tickets are available.

kiches

Final Flight
According to the website there are no ticket cancellations after February 1st as well, so buy carefully.

The weird thing is that the recent men's training tickets I bought said I can still cancel until Feb 2.

seabm7

Final Flight
Update on T22

T22: The shuttle between Gangneung Station and Gangneung Olympic Park

will give priority to people with mobility problems. If there are still some seats left, they will be provided to general public.

The frequency of the shuttle is 10 minutes.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I'm searching for a men's SP ticket, preferably category C, please PM me if you have one to sell. Thank you :)

Last edited:

seabm7

Final Flight
Sections 112, 113, 114

According to a rumor among Korean fans, Section 113 is given to a main broadcast camera and photo press. Also parts of Sections 112 and 114 will be given to photo press.

Therefore, Section 113, the center area of the Judge side, is not for spectators. Sections 112 and 114 will be noisy with the shutter sounds.

lvy

Spectator
I'm looking for a men's FS category C & practice ticket, please PM me if you have one to sell. Thanks.

mudav

Rinkside
Hello! I've realized my post was dumb but I don't know how to delete it so I'm just editing )))

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I heard this is a 24 hr McDonalds. I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up there at least once, somehow I always end up at a McDonalds during trips because they open late.

Me too, and I guess dinner at restaurants at Gangneung will be expensive, I am already thinking to purchase some food from Seoul before I get to Gangneung, so that we could cook a bit at where we live :think:

kiches

Final Flight
Me too, and I guess dinner at restaurants at Gangneung will be expensive, I am already thinking to purchase some food from Seoul before I get to Gangneung, so that we could cook a bit at where we live :think:
I’m planning to pack emergency instant noodles. One thing I can count on while staying in Asia is that almost anywhere you stay there will be a water boiler.