2016-17 GPF Mens FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Mens FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
And now when I hear the announcers say "Look at the deluge of Pooh being thrown at Hanyu" I'm going to wish I was there so I could hand a raincoat and umbrella.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I am excited for this competition but also sad....the GP season is ending and there is a long drought before we have another international event.

Honestly, I'm relieved. After three months of trying to work my clients around skating, I need the break :dbana:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Nooo...Shoma, don't do the puppy look! And does Adam rippon wear a see through? I see bellybutton!

I always imagine them starting to do a box match!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I love all the bromance :p Come on guys!! Gladiators in sequins!!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Ok so Grishin elaborated. They said there was nothing wrong with his knee but that he was in poorer physical condition due to the jet leg. Grishin then said that it doesn't mean that it's the whole truth but TAT said they simply have to believe them.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
I feel like we're watching a rock concert.

Patrick Chan needs to get a stylist, ASAP. His tops look like he picked them up at some granny's attic sale.

Lysambre

Final Flight
Let them get all of the splatting out during the warm-up

Also, Raf cleaned up really nice :agree:

frida80

Record Breaker
All right. It's the second day of all the 4 revolution quads again. Good luck to everyone!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
And some JPN newspapers reportedly stated that Shoma felt pain in his right knee.

My bb :sad21:
But people have been worried about his hips and knees re: his landing technique for a while now. I hope their fears haven't come to pass