Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
KS=moonlihgt=ART!!!!:yahoo::bow::bow:
Yuko my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Whipping out my voodoo doll to curse the remaining competitors. These two need to be on the world team.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Very emotional skate, masterful performance. On TES though too little too many errors, it lacked the security of the top teams :sad21:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Whipping out my voodoo doll to curse the remaining competitors. These two need to be on the world team.

I do feel sad that they would probably not make it, but honestly, they are not in top shape and it shows. The top 3 after the SP would probably deserve it more at this point.

Idontsk8

On the Ice
55 TES, seems an invalid element no? Maybe the death spiral or the lift where she missed the catch foot? Waiting for the protocols :( This was so beautiful though...

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
GO for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuko bb dont be so saaad :sad46::ghug::thank:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
55 TES, seems an invalid element no? Maybe the death spiral or the lift where she missed the catch foot? Waiting for the protocols :( This was so beautiful though...

hand down on 3T, Ur (or DG) of one 2A, both throws with problems on the landing...not to mention that many of their elements looked uneasy (I was holding my breath during the lifts). I am guessing some lost levels and not so good GOE. Just IMO.
But as a performance it was absolutely magical. The arena also felt it

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
I do feel sad that they would probably not make it, but honestly, they are not in top shape and it shows. The top 3 after the SP would probably deserve it more at this point.
yeah I dont think they'll qualify either

They need to recover more, get new awesome masterpieces ala Manfred from Peter T & retire with a vengeance:bow:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
hand down on 3T, Ur (or DG) of one 2A, both throws with problems on the landing...not to mention that many of their elements looked uneasy (I was holding my breath during the lifts). I am guessing some lost levels and not so good GOE. Just IMO.
But as a performance it was absolutely magical. The arena also felt it

Probably levels then. The thing is that TES was 64 right before the pair spin, they must have had a lot of levels reviewed or something was invalidated. Let's see, I'm happy for the magical performance though ;)

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Probably levels then. The thing is that TES was 64 right before the pair spin, they must have had a lot of levels reviewed or something was invalidated. Let's see, I'm happy for the magical performance though ;)

Are you sure? I saw it st 54 before they got the points for their last element (spin). So I thought it's going to be around 58 - ish. But I might have saw it wrong - now I am curious to see the protocol. I would be so sad if they missed a medal for an invalid element

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Are you sure? I saw it st 54 before they got the points for their last element (spin). So I thought it's going to be around 58 - ish. But I might have saw it wrong - now I am curious to see the protocol. I would be so sad if they missed a medal for an invalid element

Went to watch the video of the performance, you're right it was 54 before the spin. Sorry for stirring the confusion :p I must have been so enticed in the performance that I got tricked into thinking they had higher TES :laugh:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
s

OK, thanks :D that is more possible than Zhiganshina/Gazsi...
Id be super happy to see those ZG! esp considering he choreo'd TM's programm:agree:

now GO AR!! go & be flawless:love:

Last edited: