Tickets and events in Minsk | Golden Skate

Tickets and events in Minsk

Alextrusova

Rinkside
Hi. Has anyone been to a competition in Minsk, if so what are they like. I doubt there is info about tickets yet?

Dafne

Rinkside
Someone knows if there is or there will be a possibility to buy non-package tickets?

npavel

On the Ice
they are quite cheap. They told they will sell the left overs in the middle of September if I remember correctly

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
Hello there! I suppose the judges are at tribune A (the red one). Just bought myself 2 tickets for Friday, the 25th. They are packages for 1 day (15$). Also planning to get them for Saturday (20$) and Sunday (the gala 25$). I have read some Russian forums, a lot of Russians are buying them now.

Mort

Spectator
Hi Guys! :)
I have questions to those of you, who are gonna travel to Minsk from Poland. Which transport option did you choose? Plane or train? And did you booked your rooms in hotels or in private places like rbnb?
I still haven't decided wether to go or not and I know it's the last moment to do so...
I want to see Deniss, Venssa&Morgan, Sasha&Ivan and others live again but I'm not convinced, honestly I thought Beralus will be cheaper and it seems to be more expensive than Ostrava 2 years ago :/
Waiting for you sugestions! ;)

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I’d always recommend plane to trains when it comes to crossing boarders. Good luck!