4 Continents Tickets | Golden Skate

4 Continents Tickets

evasorange

Final Flight
Hey all, I don't if this is ok to make a full thread about but since I'm not a paying member I can't access the offical 4cc thread. But my question was does anyone know if if the upperbowl seats at the honda center will eventually go on sale? Right now there is only two price points for the mens and ladies with the cheapest being around 40 for the mens sp. Usually you are able to score 20/30 dollar tickets sitting higher up but ever since single tickets have become available those seats have always been blocked out from purchasing. Just wondering if anyone had any insight and mods if this isn't ok I'm sorry!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Hey all, I don't if this is ok to make a full thread about but since I'm not a paying member I can't access the offical 4cc thread. But my question was does anyone know if if the upperbowl seats at the honda center will eventually go on sale? Right now there is only two price points for the mens and ladies with the cheapest being around 40 for the mens sp. Usually you are able to score 20/30 dollar tickets sitting higher up but ever since single tickets have become available those seats have always been blocked out from purchasing. Just wondering if anyone had any insight and mods if this isn't ok I'm sorry!

IMHO you very seldom see an event like this suddenly open up the nose bleeds 2 months out. There would have to be a last minute rush of sales in the lower bowl. For instance, section 223 has 238 seats in it. There are 28 lower bowl sections and not all can handle 200 people but thats a lot of seats. And they have opened up some of the club level and could open up more club sections if need be. I got a nickel that says you are more likely to see world peace than the nosebleeds being opened up.
https://centeranaheim.com/honda/Tickets-Active.php?eventID=2886670&venueID=91

Danibellerika

Medalist
If it weren't for the expenses of actually getting to and staying in Anaheim, I'd seriously consider it at that price.

Same, though I may have made a little more effort if Daisuke were going to attend. Just going to aim for Montreal next season. But really, you're not going to beat $20. You're basically just paying for travel and accommodations and maybe time off.

nguyhm

On the Ice
Are there fees added to the ticket price? My biggest issue with 4CC is the outrageous added fee.

evasorange

Final Flight
Are there fees added to the ticket price? My biggest issue with 4CC is the outrageous added fee.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a men’s free skate ticket off of Ticketmaster and got about 23 bucks added in fees! Totally ridiculous. But I’ve now bought men’s and ladies short program tickets off of Groupon and they were 39 and 29 dollars each with no extra fees! I’m really happy with that price, the only bad thing about buying from Groupon is that you don’t get to pick what individual seat you want, only the section

Danibellerika

Medalist
With the Groupon, if I buy two tickets for an event will they be side by side?

I'm sure there is fine print about that. They would probably try to get you seats side by side though unless that section is totally booked. I think they'd get access to a row at a time.

ucrgirl

On the Ice
Thank you all for the help and the groupon link. I was shocked that Groupon added no fees to the stated price. I went to Worlds in 2009 and remember ticketmaster adding about $25 in fees to each ticket.

lusterfan

Final Flight
Just bought my tickets for the ladies FS! Groupon saved me nearly $100 for two people compared to ticketmaster 😁😁