2018 Winter Olympics Tickets | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2018 Winter Olympics Tickets

Lake

Spectator
What's the actual address / location of the "North Gangneung Transportation Mall"? Plugging that phrase or "북강릉수송몰" into Google Maps doesn't show it yet...

seabm7

Final Flight
What's the actual address / location of the "North Gangneung Transportation Mall"? Plugging that phrase or "북강릉수송몰" into Google Maps doesn't show it yet...

ETD: Found it, "강릉시 사천면 방동리 805-2". Looks like this is an open lot on the online maps provided by the Korean portals.

The nearest buildings to the lot are "강원지방기상청" and "미코 강릉공장", which google.co.kr understands.

seabm7

Final Flight
By the way, Men's short session tickets are being released at the Pyeongchang ticket site. They are showing up at the Fan-to-Fan site, also.

Spiccine

Rinkside
ETD: Found it, "강릉시 사천면 방동리 805-2". Looks like this is an open lot on the online maps provided by the Korean portals.

The nearest buildings to the lot are "강원지방기상청" and "미코 강릉공장", which google.co.kr understands.
Thanks! I couldn't find it either :)

Lake

Spectator

Thanks a lot!

I was wondering, because the free shuttles from Donghae / Sokcho etc. all stop there.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
By the way, Men's short session tickets are being released at the Pyeongchang ticket site. They are showing up at the Fan-to-Fan site, also.

:dev2: where did they keep the ticket previously, when we where flighting for the tickets like crazy....
:palmf: I am speechless and exhausted especially after today’s train tickets booldbath...
thanks seabm7~ :thank:

twizzlesandturns

Rinkside
Is it possible to sell on the fan-to-fan site without a Korean bank account? I didn't see any options for credit cards.
(FYI what I'm looking to sell is a cat C mens SP because I just got a cat B ticket :palmf:)

seabm7

Final Flight
Is it possible to sell on the fan-to-fan site without a Korean bank account? I didn't see any options for credit cards.
(FYI what I'm looking to sell is a cat C mens SP because I just got a cat B ticket :palmf:)

I heard it is difficult. The fan-to-fan site is originally designed to resell the tickets bought at tickets.pyeongchang2018.com.

kiches

Final Flight

I was checking on this the other day and the FAQ says to contact them if you don’t have a Korean bank account. So I believe it may be possible, but as Seabm7 mentioned, difficult.

seabm7

Final Flight

Hmmm. I think you should send them an e-mail.

Danibellerika

Medalist
Hmmm. I think you should send them an e-mail.

I bought something on fan to fan i ended up not wanting but they said there was nothing to be done. The site was telling me I could cancel but it would never let me do it. And when I complained to them how I couldn't even upload it because I didn't have a korean bank account they didn't offer any further assistance. :rolleye: I swear this has been nothing but frustration left and right.

seabm7

Final Flight
Photos of Gangneung Station and Nearby Area

* 2017 October:

http://m.gangwon.news1.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=28978

The pillbox building at the front is the Gangneung Station. The backdrop is the Sea. If you zoom into the upper left corner carefully, there is a salt-water lake. The Olympic park is in front of the lake. Counter-clockwise from the right, there is the hockey arena, the speed skating arena, the Gangneung Ice Arena, and a soccer stadium.

* 2017 December

http://www.ekn.kr/news/article.html?no=333105

http://m.kado.net/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=889173

seabm7

Final Flight
Last Subway from Cheongnyangni to Seoul

According to http://www.seoulmetro.co.kr/en/cyberStation.do?menuIdx=337

* Weekdays: The last Line 1 train leaves Cheongnayangi at 24:42 (Caution. I fixed a typo mistake here.), arriving at Seoul Station at 25:00. (For example, Friday to Saturday)
* Saturdays and Sundays: The last Line 1 train leaves Cheongnayangi at 23:50, arriving at Seoul Station at 24:09. (For example, Sunday to Monday)

Plan of the Cheongnyangni Subway Station, which is next to the KTX station:
http://www.seoulmetro.co.kr/web_upload/cyberstation/in/station_0158.jpg

I gave a phone call to Seoul Metro and asked them which schedule they will follow during the New Year Holidays. They say it hasn't been announced yet, and asked me to call back later.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Just received my New Horizons tickets. Disappointed - nothing different from regular A tickets, I mean no center seats. These guys made a fool at least of me. I wrote them an indignant letter. I think that charging $4,000 for 2 seats in block 111 is even worse what Russian black market dealers are doing: with them you at least know the seats you are buying. If someone still thinks about buying tickets from them - don't do it. They are not worth it.

Danibellerika

Medalist
Just received my New Horizons tickets. Disappointed - nothing different from regular A tickets, I mean no center seats. These guys made a fool at least of me. I wrote them an indignant letter. I think that charging $4,000 for 2 seats in block 111 is even worse what Russian black market dealers are doing: with them you at least know the seats you are buying. If someone still thinks about buying tickets from them - don't do it. They are not worth it.

That's horrible. Then you'd better get access to the lounge to end all lounges... What row did you get?

kiches

Final Flight
Does anyone know if there’s another way to contact ticketing besides email? I have some men’s sp A tickets I just got from there but I only want to keep two tickets of the four. I’m positive the other two will sell on fan-to-fan but their email response time varies so much I worry that I can’t figure out a way to register them before the refund deadline.

Danibellerika

Medalist
It is row B for all tickets. But no center blocks: I have 104, 109, and 111

Well I guess they will probably argue that you are at least Row B. But for the men's short I have a Row A in 103. And for Team free I have Row B in 109 and they were all from the PC.com site :frown:. That's so messed up. 104 might not be as bad if your seat is closer to 105. Was this the gold package? I think I had one in my cart for men's free and it guaranteed premium seating, but it was $3200.