2015-16 Chinese National Figure Skating Grand Prix | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Chinese National Figure Skating Grand Prix

yyyskate

Record Breaker
^^ I agree with you just about anything regarding their FS music. but I still consider last season's LP, the music editing is fantastic. although the music choice maybe a little too much of "tchaikovsky"... That is an audacious choice for Sui/Han.

s_parks

Record Breaker
^^ I agree with you just about anything regarding their FS music. but I still consider last season's LP, the music editing is fantastic. although the music choice maybe a little too much of "tchaikovsky"... That is an audacious choice for Sui/Han.

Oh, the music editing is fine, I just found the music itself... idk, too much? Haha.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Finally, Boyang's FS http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM0MjAyMDY4NA==.html?from=s1.8-1-1.2
4 quads, holy molly, but the program isn't that good, ever comparing to his SP.

I just blame csa for not sending boyang to canada for new choreography and training. They instead chose to invest in... song nan and zhang he. I mean, no offense to those two, but the politicking is really frustrating. How could they snub their most promising skater like that, before senior debut? Come on, csa. It's like when song nan was sent to worlds in 2013 over han.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Good to know this. Nan Song's SP does look very nice, especially the choreography, but he does not even have a GP assignment, and even He Zhang, whose jumps are not there at all.
This explains why he is reusing both SP and LP of last season.

I just blame csa for not sending boyang to canada for new choreography and training. They instead chose to invest in... song nan and zhang he. I mean, no offense to those two, but the politicking is really frustrating. How could they snub their most promising skater like that, before senior debut? Come on, csa. It's like when song nan was sent to worlds in 2013 over han.

yyyskate

Record Breaker

I share your sentiment, I felt ultimately frustrated here..... internal politicking.........
Perhaps, it will take quite a long time for CSA to finally realize that Boyang might be their most promising skater... just like what they did to Han....

Last edited: