2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents Pairs SP Feb 12 Seoul Time

tulosai

Record Breaker
"STOP SMILING! IT'S ABOUT DEATH! DEATH!"

Bwahahaha.

If I were their coach, no joke, that is pretty much what I'd be saying. There was one lift during Notre Dame that just killed me, during the bit about how she should dance and he will die or whatever (though in fairness there were not lyrics that year) and she is totally BEAMING up there and I am like no stop don't you understand Quasimodo is GOING TO DIE!!!!#@!@!#@$#!@#

burntBREAD

Medalist
A little rough on all three big tech elements so far (but pretty expected). The TES box went up HUGE for the throw 3Lo but it might come back down because there wasn't really a held landing at all.

They look AMAZING for 35 though. And this program itself is really nice.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Wait can someone fill me on on when/why Pang/Tong decided to come back?!?!? They did not compete on Grand Prix Circuit or at Chinese Nationals, did they?? and are they married now?

I LOVE THEM!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Wait can someone fill me on on when/why Pang/Tong decided to come back?!?!? They did not compete on Grand Prix Circuit or at Chinese Nationals, did they?? and are they married now?

I LOVE THEM!

I suspect given the level of competition China wants to get three spots for next Worlds and figure they are a good bet for getting them.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Darn, my stream kept freezing. Please tell me they nailed everything? (I did catch the awesome 3Tw).

I LOVE THEM!
To finally compete at a WC in China, which they haven't done in all their years together.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2: :points:

That was beautiful. Apart from losing syncronicity with the side-by-sides early on, it was like they had never been away!

WELL DONE!!! :bow:

CaroLiza_fan

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
A little rough on all three big tech elements so far (but pretty expected). The TES box went up HUGE for the throw 3Lo but it might come back down because there wasn't really a held landing at all.

They look AMAZING for 35 though. And this program itself is really nice.

Agreed, I was confused about that too. Two-hand touchdown on the 3T and stepout but still a nice performance. :)

A bit of a high score given they had two obvious errors, though.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I suspect given the level of competition China wants to get three spots for next Worlds and figure they are a good bet for getting them.

No or at least that isn't what they are saying. They evidently wanted to come back for this Worlds because in all their years competing they never went to a Worlds in their own country :)

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Darn, my stream kept freezing. Please tell me they nailed everything? (I did catch the awesome 3Tw).

To finally compete at a WC in China, which they haven't done in all their years together.

Great reason to return! But did they compete at Chinese Nationals?