2015 Four Continents TV and Webstream | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Four Continents TV and Webstream

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Wish for lots of Joshua fluff!

One can only hope. 2 hours is very little time to cover 4CC though.

Heh, they just used Gracie Gold & Jason Brown on air as the big names leading into NBC's coverage, not the actual medal winners...

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
:laugh2:

NBC's first clip is Gracie hitting the boards!

And the Men's coverage is going first?? :confused:

andromache

Record Breaker
Evidently NBC is only showing 4 men's FS.

I'm pretty shocked they're not showing Adam. Sure it was a poor skate, but he's American and had a brilliant skate at Nationals. How are casual fans supposed to develop an interest in their country's skaters when the coverage just ignores them?

Considering how limited the coverage is for this competition though, I'm glad Han Yan got some attention.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'm pretty shocked they're not showing Adam. Sure it was a poor skate, but he's American and had a brilliant skate at Nationals. How are casual fans supposed to develop an interest in their country's skaters when the coverage just ignores them?.

Me too. I thought NBC would show all American skaters, in singles at least... poor Adam.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Adam was not shown in the opening montage or even mentioned yet.

NBC is still going! 6 Men, Daisuke now! I imagine this will be the last.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
My last hope NBC show zijun..

Well, NBC has shown the top 6 Men, so maybe they will... unless they devote any time to Pairs/Ice Dance... they are already running over the half-way mark of the time-slot.

andromache

Record Breaker
For a 2 hour broadcast for an entire competition, I'm pleasantly surprised that we've seen so many of the men. They must really be keeping the other three disciplines very short.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
For a 2 hour broadcast for an entire competition, I'm pleasantly surprised that we've seen so many of the men. They must really be keeping the other three disciplines very short.

I would not expect to see anything but extremely brief highlights of Pairs/Ice Dance... maybe they will show Chock/Bates FD?

andromache

Record Breaker
I would not expect to see anything but extremely brief highlights of Pairs/Ice Dance... maybe they will show Chock/Bates FD?

That seems most likely. I'm curious what ladies they'll show. It'll be a shame if they don't show Sam. She has jump and speed issues, but I think her Carmen translates pretty well to TV with all the fire she brings to it.