2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program

xibsuarz

Record Breaker

Ehm...I thought we were talking about Patrick? :biggrin:
Nevermind, found it thank you :)
So the first three jumping passes looked to me like a 4T (pop, guess he'll have the 3T there too), a 3A and a second 4T. Odd, I thought IN sai he was only going for one quad? Guess he trolled us hehe A bit of a rough run-through but he got a quad, his 3A and a 3Lz. I think that, once he's on the real thing, it will be better :yes:

And Yuzuru, holy. Hope he keeps the momentum of that run-through even if he missed some jumps and steps.

Last edited:

jeff goldblum

On the Ice
The video is blocked in the US due to the music. I thought they usually just cut the audio when this is an issue, which it apparently wasn't for all the footage of Yuzuru at the Autumn Classic. Will I even be able to see his performances at this competition without an icenetwork subscription?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The video is blocked in the US due to the music. I thought they usually just cut the audio when this is an issue, which it apparently wasn't for all the footage of Yuzuru at the Autumn Classic. Will I even be able to see his performances at this competition without an icenetwork subscription?

That is so stupid! Come on! People who block videos due to music must not like people having fun watching it....

mrrice

Record Breaker
Oh Gawd!! I can hardy breathe. How does Patrick look so far?? I've been gone all day and I've heard NOTHING. I'll start searching for practice videos later but, how are people looking so far?

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Oh Gawd!! I can hardy breathe. How does Patrick look so far?? I've been gone all day and I've heard NOTHING. I'll start searching for practice videos later but, how are people looking so far?

Patrick is looking pretty good, Yuzu landing quads all over the place.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
For me both Yuzuru and Nam look amazing. They jumped a lot and no mistakes. Patrick has nice steps as usual but he popped a few jump, though I saw him doing a good 4T. He also did a 3A but the landing was a bit hard. Daisuke also looked good...

noskates

Record Breaker
OOOOeeeee - I love to watch Patrick Chan skate - although that music sort of bothers me. It's kind of frenetic - not sure it's great skating music. Good to see Patrick back on the ice.

firal

Record Breaker
Patrick did pop a lot of jumps during his run-throughs but he landed very clean quads left and right throughout the day. I think he looked great! Nam is still as consistent as ever.

mrrice

Record Breaker

Thank You!!!!!:bow: I absolutely love his program. It's clear his wasn't having the best jumping day but, he's been doing this for such a long time that I'll cut him all the slack in the world. Watch out Patrick naysayers.........His PCS scores are going to be "HUUUUUGE" ( Thank you Trump) and he may Pop a jump, or two, but that program is Exquisite. I'm very happy for him.

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight
Ehm...I thought we were talking about Patrick? :biggrin:
Nevermind, found it thank you :)
So the first three jumping passes looked to me like a 4T (pop, guess he'll have the 3T there too), a 3A and a second 4T. Odd, I thought IN sai he was only going for one quad? Guess he trolled us hehe A bit of a rough run-through but he got a quad, his 3A and a 3Lz. I think that, once he's on the real thing, it will be better :yes:

And Yuzuru, holy. Hope he keeps the momentum of that run-through even if he missed some jumps and steps.

Oh oops, I thought you were talking about Hanyu because the message you were replying to was about Hanyu.

I guess Patrick knows that in the current field it will be difficult to win with only one quad and one 3A (it would depend a lot on others messing up). I'm glad he's going for more ! He seemed quite out of the programme by the time it ended (not emotionally focused), but I hope it comes together for the competition because I quite liked it at JO. :)