2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program | Page 48 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Mens Short Program

iamchrislao

On the Ice
Ugh! What a messy competition so far! I'm such a big yuzu fan but i'm ok with pchiddy winning. Just so we have a rivalry going. A new FS record from yuzu is also welcome! 👏😂 final note: pchiddy blades move unlike any other...just keeping it real...

Icey

Record Breaker
Oh god, does Adam have a spray tan? Or is it a tanning bed tan? He certainly could pass for a Florida retiree, to go with the aging theme of his song. Also was Rafael trying to sniff him in the K&C? K&C&S?

I wondered what was going on too. Thought he was about to give him so tongue action in the ear. LOL weird

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Finished watching the men and all I can say is that was an interesting competition on so many levels.

Ice is slippery.

Congrats to Dice, Patrick and Adam!

Yuzu's 3A is beautiful, best in the business!

I could not take my eyes off Patrick's feet, his blade work is simply the best!

Last edited:

Icey

Record Breaker
I agree about Chan's costume... It looks like something you'd wear to a family Christmas or something. I have no clue how it relates to Mack the Knife.

Vintage collegiate. Did he go to a department store and pick it out or order it from a catalog? I thought his gf was a designer. Weird choice and blue hardly seems the right color. At least leaving off the sweater would have helped some.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Better to get this out of the way early. Somebody pointed out Hanyu never wins his first GP and he will have to fight to break that.

He's quite fortunate Chan doubled his lutz otherwise the gap would be about 14 points instead of 7 (which I think he can surmount with his difficulty).

That's true. Better to peak later when it's for the more important competitions.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He likes to listen to hiphop and rap, are you suggesting he should skate to that?
FYI he liked this music very much when it was first shown to him and the guy who did his choreography apparently likes it as well.

Heck yeah! That'd be so fun!

HanDomi

Record Breaker
One judge was definitely blind and gave on Hanyu 3A just +2. This spread eagle-3A-spread eagle jsut gets better and better, so much air coverage, height, and just so much speed in and out with perfect flow. That's just golden element

chairmanmao

Final Flight
Errors in every jumping pass and he still receives these kinds of PCS. Chan must be very please with himself.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Errors in every jumping pass and he still receives these kinds of PCS. Chan must be very please with himself.

PCS are not about jumping passes and not all jumping passes are equal as far as TES are concerned. How have you found that Chan is pleased with himself on account of his jumping passes and his PCS?

The one who beat him in PCS had his own problematic jumping passes as well.