2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals TV and Webstream Schedules

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
LOL, IceNetwork's and NBC's scheduling for the Men's FS is shown clearly in the OP of this thread. No mystery whatsoever.
The Men's FS takes place on Sunday afternoon. IceNetwork will stream the first two groups, and then NBC's live coverage begins at 4 pm ET.

I was really confused by what was going on up there, so I just let it be. ;)

TMC

Record Breaker
What's with all the hate toward IceNetwork? So their website is poorly organized, the videos are sub-par quality, and the $50 USD Season Pass might (IMO) be asking a little much for most people, given these (and other) shortcomings.

Yesterday's deal of $24.99 USD for a Season Pass seemed pretty reasonable to me, especially for folks who are big enough fans to be on figure skating messaging boards, asking for live-streams, scouring the internet trying to find a stream that probably doesn't exist, etc.

Those in the U.S. are unlikely to ever get the amount of skating coverage on TV that IceNetwork provides, so seems like they are doing a decent job of providing in-depth coverage of live events. Although, I still do have a beef regarding their blackout restrictions on U.S. Nationals...

I wonder... if IceNetwork is not geo-blocking live coverage of the U.S. Nationals to folks outside the U.S., do you think they are providing full live coverage of Nationals to anyone outside of America? I'm guessing the answer is no, which would be a shame to subscribe to IceNetwork (outside of the U.S.) in order to see Nationals and then have all the main FS events on a black-out, only available several days later on-demand.

I agree, that $24.99 (20 something euros for me) has already been worth it for me (thanks Ashley, Shibs, Josh, Adam & Jason) :dance:

I'm in Europe and it does look like the main events will be blocked for me too. That's why I came here now - to see if anyone has found a stream ;)

sk8starz343

Rinkside
Does anybody know if NBC will have live streaming tonight for the ladies free? Like on nbc sports or universal sports like for the Olympics? Sorry if this was mention earlier.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Does anybody know if NBC will have live streaming tonight for the ladies free? Like on nbc sports or universal sports like for the Olympics? Sorry if this was mention earlier.

The NBC press releases re Nats coverage had fine print at the bottom re streaming ... worth checking out whether it will offer live streaming of its telecast -- requiring verification as for its streaming of the Olympics.

AFAIK, Universal Sports is not showing anything from Nats ... not on TV and not via streaming.

charmblade

Final Flight
Hmmm, according to the live results page the second part of the pairs competition starts at 2:30 but the NBC coverage doesn't start until 3, so we probably won't be able to see the first part of the second group. Which starts with Aaron/Settlage and Leng/Schnapir. Boooo!!! I understand that NBC has the coverage rights but IN should really show whatever NBC isn't, including coverage of the event that starts a full half hour before the TV broadcast.

sbaker

On the Ice
Does anyone have a good link to NBC? No TV here and I want to watch live and am curious to hear Tara and Johnny's commentary.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
IIRC, I think someone said one of the Japanese broadcast channels are doing men and women live? Wondering if there's a way to find THAT feed?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
NBC feed is live as of 2:45pm EST.

GS Fans - US Nats (currently showing infomercial, with live NBC coverage scheduled to begin at 3pm EST)

As always, please let me know if you have any issues with the stream so I can make adjustments.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I can see Johnny fine in a Dracula like coat (from Sweden - no need for Hola)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
If anyone is comparing NBC streams, let us know which seems to be the best quality/most reliable. If there's something better out there, I can yank my stream.

TMC

Record Breaker
If anyone is comparing NBC streams, let us know which seems to be the best quality/most reliable. If there's something better out there, I can yank my stream.

For me, your stream is the absolute best quality, but it keeps stopping and starting (probably because of my connection or something).

Number 1 of the ones I posted works best but the picture quality is not great.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
For me, your stream is the absolute best quality, but it keeps stopping and starting (probably because of my connection or something).

Number 1 of the ones I posted works best but the picture quality is not great.

It's possible, I'm sending the stream quality out at over 4Mbps. If you don't have a fast internet connection, you might encounter some buffering. Anyone else seeing any buffering on my stream?