2015 US Professional Open May 23 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 US Professional Open May 23

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am confused how come there are no pros who won world or Olympic medals or for that matter too many national titles if at all. Even Nicole Bobek or someone like that isn't in the competition. Its almost a DList championships. still as a skating fan I can't wait to watch the skating. do these skaters have other jobs?

seabm7

Final Flight
I am confused how come there are no pros who won world or Olympic medals or for that matter too many national titles if at all. Even Nicole Bobek or someone like that isn't in the competition. Its almost a DList championships. still as a skating fan I can't wait to watch the skating. do these skaters have other jobs?

I think this is the point of the US "Open" Championship. These participants are professional skaters with lesser known shows, coaches, choreographers, etc.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I think this is the point of the US "Open" Championship. These participants are professional skaters with lesser known shows, coaches, choreographers, etc.
Okay. Skaters like Vaughn Chipeur, Shawn Sawyer, Emanual Sandhu, Bebe Liang and Chris Mabee or Zawadiak and would be nice to see.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Results:

Congratulations to all of our amazing 2015 U.S. Open Professional Figure Skating Championship cast of competitors!
Results:
~Grand Champion Award, Jodeyne Higgins & Sean Rice
~Creative Visionary Award, Ice Cold Combos-Adam Blake, Sarah Santee, Kyle Shropshire, Shannon Brakke, Taylor Blair & Kate Charbonneau.
~The Skater's Skater Award, Ryan Jahnke
~Ground Breaker Award, Jonathan Cassar
~The Olivia Clark Foundation Luminary Award, Ryan Jahnke