2015 Winter Universiade | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Winter Universiade

cleo2070

Final Flight
Thanks CaroLiza_fan for the details!

I have to say it's refreshing to be able to watch the programmes without any commentary, which means that -for good or for bad - I have more time to think about I see. So, bunch of questions for you:
1) is anyone else's video lagging behind the audio for the FISU stream?
2) is it me, or is Deputat bland to the point of completely effacing himself? Or is it just in comparison with Bazarova? (subjective, I know)
3) isnt't it odd to have all three PCS 27 point something? :think:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks CaroLiza_fan for the details!

I have to say it's refreshing to be able to watch the programmes without any commentary, which means that -for good or for bad - I have more time to think about I see. So, bunch of questions for you:
1) is anyone else's video lagging behind the audio for the FISU stream?
2) is it me, or is Deputat bland to the point of completely effacing himself? Or is it just in comparison with Bazarova? (subjective, I know)
3) isnt't it odd to have all three PCS 27 point something? :think:

Haven't noticed the video lagging behind the audio.

But, I have noticed that the official tdp stream has a much better quality picture and is a couple of seconds ahead of the official FISU stream. But, I am sticking with the FISU stream, as I too am enjoying the lack of commentary.

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Does anyone know the starting order for the men?

And yes, the video is lagging for me, but I can't get Hola to work so I could switch to TDP :bang:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't get commenting this during Europeans last week, so I'll do it now.

Sorry Maria and Nikita, but NOBODY except Nelli and Alex should be allowed to use the Zombie Dance music.

Nelli and Alex were brilliant at interpreting the music. You pair didn't interpret it at all, and Nikita's belated attempt near the end just looks pathetic.

If you are going to use a piece of music that will forever be associated with a particular skater, you have to make sure that your version is good. And this wasn't. I know it's a different discipline, but this just paled in comparison.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's how I feel.

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
How are you watching it?

I've tried the official tdp (using Hola), but only black screen.
I've tried the official FISU accepting to share my location, but "content not avaible" is only shown.

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
Didn't get commenting this during Europeans last week, so I'll do it now.

Sorry Maria and Nikita, but NOBODY except Nelli and Alex should be allowed to use this music.

Nelli and Alex were brilliant at interpreting the music. You pair didn't interpret it at all, and Nikita's belated attempt near the end just looks pathetic.

If you are going to use a piece of music that will forever be associated with a particular skater, you have to make sure that your version is good. And this wasn't. I know it's a different discipline, but this just paled in comparison.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it's how I feel.

CaroLiza_fan

Unfortunately I feel it the same. For me this music will be connected with Nelli and Alexander forever(and I'm not their big fan). This music is not for Maria and Nikita.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
How are you watching it?

I've tried the official FISU accepting to share my location, but "content not avaible" is only shown.

Do you have Adblock enabled by any chance? If so, try disabling it for TDP.

The FISU stream works for me today, but didn't yesterday. It's very odd.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
How are you watching it?

Mmmm. The FISU stream must be geo-blocked in Denmark.

And I had the same problem with the official tdp stream before the skating started, but it came through alright when I refreshed it after their broadcast started.

Did you try the illegal tdp stream on day.to?

tdp stream

The Pairs SP has just finished, but the Men's FS will start in about 25 minutes.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just had a thought. The FISU stream is working for me here in the UK, so you could try watching the FISU stream with Hola set to the UK.

They are currently showing the Zamboni going around.

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Do you have Adblock enabled by any chance? If so, try disabling it for TDP.

The FISU stream works for me today, but didn't yesterday. It's very odd.

I've tried to disable adblock (ABP), but to no avail :disapp:
I'll try later when I get home...

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Has anybody else been having problems with buffering lately on the FISU stream? I had no problems all afternoon, and then it started buffering during Manuel Koll's performance.

And now the stream has died completely!!! It says there is no livestream.

Well, I was going to be leaving soon for my evening meal, so I think I'll just quit now and hope it comes back later.

CaroLiza_fan