Country
United-States

the-office-stanley.gif

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Queen Deanna pulled off the throw!

I'm getting accustomed to the oxygène breathing, so help me.

So impressive. Just lovely.:clap:
at worlds, i can guarantee you everyone will breathe along...

Diane Dufresne at one time, not only FILLED up the Olympic Stadium with her show but asked everyone to wear Pink and people did it... so you can only imagine how amazing this could be at worlds.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
at worlds, i can guarantee you everyone will breathe along...

Diane Dufresne at one time, not only FILLED up the Olympic Stadium with her show but asked everyone to wear Pink and people did it... so you can only imagine how this amazing this could be at worlds.
I'm beginning to imagine this already! They were clearly the class of the field today, and I've been wondering which pairs team would step up with K/F retired and Rikuryu injured...Now I'm wondering if I should get a pairs ticket for worlds...😁

Weathergal

Medalist
closer in age too :) since numbers were brought up...

we also share the same language and medicare.
Wait how do you know that I'm "old"? OK so maybe I am... LOL A gal can dream.

What a skate from them! And Deanna scowling at the 72. I just love her. Mark Hanretty got such a kick at Maxime and Josee being so happy while Deanna was a bit "disgruntled."

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
this was such a great performance... the throw is the only thing that could have been a bit nicer but she pulled off a Duhamel landing.
I don't think the judges like them. I would have had this at 74 or 75. If they aren't scoring that now I am concerned they are not really amedal contender even with the improvement. Is it that they are too slow? Need more amplitude. Maybe we just need 4everchan judging? I think this team should be up with the scores of the likes of the past top American teams ie Knerim and her partner. 72 and change ain't great.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don't think the judges like them. I would have had this at 74 or 75. If they aren't scoring that now I am concerned they are not really amedal contender even with the improvement. Is it that they are too slow? Need more amplitude. Maybe we just need 4everchan judging? I think this team should be up with the scores of the likes of the past top American teams ie Knerim and her partner. 72 and change ain't great.
they are fast... saw them this summer... they have improved that... same with amplitude. You know how it is with figure skating... If they can win this, their scores will automatically increase for their next event... no matter how they skate... if they win again... then they will be contenders... as some people say, you skate now for the PCS you will get next time.... they should be in the mid 70s with a skate like that. I agree.