2015 World Team Trophy Team Spirit awards! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Team Spirit awards!

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Yup, Mura and Yuzuru are hopeless. :slink: Kanako and Satoko should have smacked them hard in the head for being tooooo unenthusiastic. :scowl:

Overall I love team USA spirit the most!! That's what you call cheering guys!! Team France did well! I love then. Team China sooooo adorable!!

Took a break from my mountain of papers and books! This had me rolling with laughter (and of course plushenko's unretirement and the comments on that page:hijacked:)!:rofl::laugh2:

Plisskin

Medalist
USA can never escape criticism. We either cheer too little or our cheer is unimaginative and sucks, lol. Can't win. :p Anyway, I loved France, USA, and Canada. Especially France. Lol at the shouts for Ashley before her LP started. And loved France mimicking P/C's lift. :laugh:

Last edited:

LRK

Record Breaker
I'm still catching up on much of the competition (because of various distractions), and I must say that Team Japan wasn't bad at all in the K&C - lots of enthusiasm, it seemed to me.:) It was their dismal funereal faces at the medal ceremony that was a bit of a downer...