2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Worlds Men Short Program March 27

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
The American men are going to bomb. I've made peace with this fact. The ladies have taught me to never have hope. It's always the hope that kills you.

Lighting some candles for Adam.

Expecting Josh to be in the top 5, possibly higher if the skating gods allow it.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I love the judges that look like they don't even wanna stand up :laugh: Like, 'Ugh, do I have to??'

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Shall we begin our 'waiter' skater countdown?

I hope I make it till the end. That extra 30 seconds can make the men's seem so much longer than the ladies' and I struggled to get through that

unico

Final Flight
There's skaters in every group that I'm interested in. Not familiar with Paniot and Coufal, but might as well cheer them on alongside Majorov, Righini, Bychenko, and especially Nan Song at his home worlds!!

alia jackson

Record Breaker
All I want is for Yuzuru to do the best he can under his current condition. Fly baby and be careful!!!

All the best to all the skaters too :)

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
There's skaters in every group that I'm interested in. Not familiar with Paniot and Coufal, but might as well cheer them on alongside Majorov, Righini, Bychenko, and especially Nan Song at his home worlds!!

I like Coufal but I'm not sure his tech content will be enough for the FS.

auser

Record Breaker
:laugh2:

I usually retain my hope throughout the SP.. the FS though..... now that's where I lose it :drama:
Have heart satine94. There were no falls that I saw during Free Dance, although I did start watching at the end of the first group. Hopefully that should inspire some optimism. Belated thanks for your ISU SD viewing tips:love:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Intense crowd support for Ivan after landing those two jumps :biggrin:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I've never seen an illusion out of a jump before! :laugh2:

But he looks relaxed and like he's having fun. And he's killing the step seq! :dance:

What a great way to start the competition.

I MJ going to become a new warhorse?

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Have heart satine94. There were no falls that I saw during Free Dance, although I did start watching at the end of the first group. Hopefully that should inspire some optimism. Belated thanks for your ISU SD viewing tips:love:

For setting the ZenMate country to Hong Kong?? You're welcome ;)