2016-17 GPF Mens SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Mens SP

viennaskater

Medalist
What I don't understand is how much posting gets done DURING THE PERFORMANCES! I like to actually WATCH it rather than fiddle around on the computer. If I want to make a comment, I make it afterwards.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I am freaking out like a 10-year-old annoying fan of Justin Bieber even though I am 19-year-old annoying fan of Yuzuru Hanyu (and everyone else basically)

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
What I don't understand is how much posting gets done DURING THE PERFORMANCES! I like to actually WATCH it rather than fiddle around on the computer. If I want to make a comment, I make it afterwards.

So dont read them. Whats your problem..?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

I have two windows open on my screen- one the skating and one GS. I type without looking... hence all my typos lol

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I hope all the men skate well today. May the best skater win!

I also hope for shallow things.. like that Adam has fixed his spray tan underarm problem (and relax folks he made a joke about that on twitter).

Lysambre

Final Flight

Luckily, some of us can do watching and writing at the same time :biggrin:... also, as far as I'm concerned, writing here relieves some of the nerves I get while watching these events.