2016 Europeans Men SP | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, 1st time seeing him but he is very promising, how high he was before final sit spin :eeking: (its called deathdrop right? :think:)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
karne would approve of TAT & Grishin convo about Australia:agree:

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I think he should go for 4Lz. He could nail it

- - - Updated - - -

goodness what a fugly costume

Ekm

On the Ice
This guy has an unfortunate hairline for 19, I would have assumed he was significantly older. Pretty decent skate though, and considering his age there might be some potential there.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
This guy has an unfortunate hairline for 19, I would have assumed he was significantly older. Pretty decent skate though, and considering his age there might be some potential there.

He's only 19??? :dbana: I thought it was Prince William at first.

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Finally able to see live. I'll workout while watching these earlier groups so that I don't think too much about the torture I put myself through :eek:: Really hoping for great performances but especially excited for my new favorite Mika Kolyada! :yahoo:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I thought it was just the bad quality of the stream, but yes, poor Thomas. He seems happy enough, though. :)

I really wish they would wear a color jacket a few shades less shouty orange, though, yikes.

Franklin99

Medalist
Now Evgenia.

I hate to say it, but Evgenia looks like she will struggle with her jumps during her growth spurt.

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I like how the channel's Euro introduction video features all the WD skaters like SK KS

but more bizarre is the Official preview vid for Euros for some reason features Giles/Poirier, Daleman & other NA skaters:eek:hwell: