2016 Europeans Men SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men SP

pororocheburashka

On the Ice
well he represents Slovenia so not yet:biggrin:

It's nice to change :hap10: from time to time ;)

David Kranjec started to compete for Slovenia then switched to Australia and now back to Slovenia.

He competed at Four Continents Championship in 2013 and 2014.
Now he is at the Europeans but still living and training in Australia.
He's coach team are TAT children from Russia working in Australia.

:yawn: Brendan Kerry (Australia) is way better than Kranjec so he decided to switch back to Slovenia.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Whoever it was complaining about the female rinkside announcer, we just got to see what she looks like! (And the guy that helps her out)

CaroLiza_fan

QuadThrow

Medalist
Now it is time for the two German Boys.

Paul fentz gets his second chance after 2012 in sheffield. Paul and me are in the same Sportsclub.

Franz streubel will have the chance to be in top8 if he gets clean. He usually struggles with his physically endurance. Franz and me has been in the same school.

I have never been a figure skater. It is the luck of the draw.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
another Euro newbie Jiri is in this group, hopefully he can control his jumps, lutz he did earlier was quite big :shocked:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Plushy talk:agree:

good luck Paul!

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now it is time for the two German Boys.

Paul fentz gets his second chance after 2012 in sheffield. Paul and me are in the same Sportsclub.

Franz streubel will have the chance to be in top8 if he gets clean. He usually struggles with his physically endurance. Franz and me has been in the same school.

I have never been a figure skater. It is the luck of the draw.

Wow!

It must be really cool to watch somebody you know competing in something as big as this.

For me, it has only ever happened with people I know taking part in team sports. But it must be even more exciting when they are competing in an individual sport.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
that was great and 3A deserved more than +1 GOE in my book, too bad judges didnt read it yet

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I think he deserved at least a 70. His lines are gorgeous. Better than some other top skaters :noshake: