2016 Europeans Men SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Men SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't understand that costume at all with this music. It seems he is dressed to go party in the Basque country

Well, the next guy's girlfriend is Basque, so maybe there's a cryptic reference there!

(For those that don't know, Felipe Montoya is going out with one of my adopted daughters, Marta Garcia)

CaroLiza_fan

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I love going through the skater's biography and finding out that Felipe is apparently a graphic designer (?)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
(For those that don't know, Felipe Montoya is going out with one of my adopted daughters, Marta Garcia)
thx for this valuable shipping info!:agree:

well now I cant help but compare every spanish skater with Javi:slink:

qualified for the LP:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Well, the next guy's girlfriend is Basque, so maybe there's a cryptic reference there!

CaroLiza_fan

Then you can give us dirt on skater's lives? :agree:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
another good skate, by Felipe, he has such nice presence and great spins! loved the program :love: give him decent PCS!

Kinga

Medalist
I absolutely loved Felipe! So much joy in his skating! Great posture and he interpreted every note of tbe music. Lovely!

Alchamei

Record Breaker

CaroLiza_fan

How many skaters you know personally already? :shocked: :laugh: