2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Pairs SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
Does anyone have a link to the stream or specific instructions about where to look for it? I'm not seeing it on the webpage :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
A little late, but managed to see second half of the program. it was very slow though :(

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was rough but I am glad they kept this program, actually... it is a good fit for them, I think.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I'll give them 9+ presentation just because of the guy wearing red boots

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
At least they solved the issue with the livestream. It's running smoothly now. No more migraine-inducing weird flickering.:yahoo:

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, if A/R do have a rough outing they'll be in good company, because so far...

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Which stream do you watch? I thought I could watch on their web but the link is for tomorrow and I can't figure how to change it for today.
At least they solved the issue with the livestream. It's running smoothly now. No more migraine-inducing weird flickering.:yahoo:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nice to finally see a team go clean!! I actually like this style for V/B, very different than last year but interesting.

LRK

Record Breaker
Nice to finally see a team go clean!! I actually like this style for V/B, very different than last year but interesting.

I'm starting to think it may grow on me - I still think it needs a bit more energy & attack.