2016 Worlds TV and Livestream | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds TV and Livestream

Tutto

Record Breaker
British Eurosport never 'disappoints' - No Live coverage for men short and long, ladies free and dance free. :(
They can't even make exception for one most important competition of the year - shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jessicaandpaul

Rinkside
British Eurosport never 'disappoints' - No Live coverage for men short and long, ladies free and dance free. :(
They can't even make exception for one most important competition of the year - shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there gonna be BBC Sport coverage? I thought Robin Cousins was supposed to be commentating Worlds this year. No surprise - Eurosport continues to disappoint us here in the UK. I hope the coverage will be more than just the final groups from all the disciplines.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Swedish live TV (Central European Time)

Wednesday March 30
20.00-21.45 Short Dance Eurosport 1(delayed)
22.00-23.00 Short Dance TV4Sport (delayed)
23.00-04.45 Opening ceremony, recap Short Dance and Men Short Program TV4
Thursday March 31
18.00-00.00 Ladies Short Program TV4Sport
20.00-00.00 Ladies Short Program Eurosport 1
01.30-4.50 Free Dance TV4
Friday April 1
19.15-23.00 Pairs Short Program TV4Sport
20.00-22.45 Pairs Short Program Eurosport 1
00.45-4.45 Men Free Skate TV4.
Saturday April 2
18.50-22.00 Pairs Free Skate TV12
01.00-4.45 Ladies Free Skate TV4
Sunday April 3
20.00-22.30 Exhibition TV12
20.30-22.00 Exhibition Eurosport 2

The whole event is streamed on T4Play Premium (geoblocked outside Sweden), SEK 99/month. One month for free if you haven’t used TV4Play Premium before.

TV4Sport has some replays:
Thursday
12.00 Opening ceremony
12.50-16.50 Men SP
Friday
13.30-16.15 Free Dance
23.35-04.20 Ladies SP

Live broadcasts and recaps on Swedish Eurosport TV.

Doesn’t look like Swedish Eurosport Player is streaming Worlds? Here is their table of contents.

This is what I’ve found out so far. I’ll update if I find more information; or if I discover I’ve made mistakes :scratch2: I’m sure there will be changes, but the bottom line is that Swedish figure skating fans can watch most of Worlds live like as not getting enough sleep :coffee:

Last edited:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Geoblocked in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Australia, Canada, USA, Latin America and Europe ... Honestly what's the point of bothering to have a stream then??? :scratch2:
Anyway this usually covers most international events where Russians are taking part of, so I am counting on them
http://streamking.cc/hdsport

nguyhm

On the Ice
ETA (on Mar 20):

The Universal HD listings below for Mar 31 - Apr 2 apparently have been replaced by NBCSN coverage (much of which is live coverage) on Mar 30 - Apr 3.
See post #18 from ramurphy on p. 2 of this thread. Also post #19.
http://goldenskate.com/forum/showth...d-Livestream&p=1391413&viewfull=1#post1391413

fwiw, USFS published the schedule below in Nov 2015.

Big caveat that it would not surprise me at all if the Universal HD times will have changes.

(all times Eastern, check local listings, subject to change)

Thurs., March 31, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: Men's Short, Ladies Short
6-9 p.m.
Universal HD
(**ETA [on Mar 20]: This listing does not appear on the Universal HD online schedule. See the note added to the top of this post.)

Friday, April 1, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: Free Dance
6:30-8 p.m.
Universal HD
(**ETA [on Mar 20]: This listing does not appear on the Universal HD online schedule. See the note added to the top of this post.)

Saturday, April 2, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: Pairs Free
7:30-9 p.m.
Universal HD

Saturday, April 2, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships
9-11 p.m.
NBC

Saturday, April 9, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: NBC Encore
1-3 p.m.
Universal HD

Sunday, April 10, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: Recap
3-6 p.m.
NBC

Monday, April 18, 2016
2016 ISU World Figure Skating Championships: NBC Recap Encore
5-8 p.m.
Universal HD

http://usfigureskating.org/Story?id=88991&type=news
All the skating schedules are currently not showing on Universal HD :dev2:. I hope they will be posted as the days approach - the way the schedules for 4CC were.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
All the skating schedules are currently not showing on Universal HD :dev2:. I hope they will be posted as the days approach - the way the schedules for 4CC were.

As I spelled out in my post that you quoted, NBCSN coverage is replacing the Universal HD coverage (except for the UHD encores of coverage on the NBC broadcast network).

Nick Zaccardi's blog has one complete list showing the combined coverage by NBCSN; NBC broadcast network; and Universal HD.
The complete list was posted there within the last day or two.

Plus the NBCSN schedule can be seen at the link provided above by ramurphy.

Last edited:

nguyhm

On the Ice
As I spelled out in my post that you quoted, NBCSN coverage is replacing the Universal HD coverage (except for the UHD encores of coverage on the NBC broadcast network).

Nick Zaccardi's blog has one complete list showing the combined coverage by NBCSN; NBC broadcast network; and Universal HD.
The complete list was posted there within the last day or two.

Plus the NBCSN schedule can be seen at the link provided above by ramurphy.
Thank you, I found the schedules on NBCSN and set up my dvr.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Happy dance time for me because NBCSN is on my cable package so I won't have to rely on Icenetwork. Really hoping they use the tech score like at US nationals

ice coverage

Record Breaker
...In addition [to live streaming], icenetwork will provide free behind-the-scenes video to all registered users beginning Wednesday, March 30. This coverage will include live segments from the icenetwork ICE Desk, interviews, press conferences and more. Tanith White will serve as host of the ICE Desk, where she will be joined by Charlie White, Coughlin, Weiss, YouTube personality Michael Buckley and special guests. ....

At the same link above are all the schedules for (1) NBC broadcast network; (2) NBCSN; (3) Universal HD; and (4) IN streaming.

NBC’s live primetime broadcast team (i.e., for the Ladies FS): Lipinski, Weir, play-by-play announcer Tom Hammond, and reporter Andrea Joyce.
Tanith White will contribute to the encore show April 10 (on the NBC broadcast network).

For the Men's FS on NBCSN:
Weir, Lipinski, and Hammond will also handle live coverage on NBCSN from 9-11 p.m. ET on Friday, April 1.

Calling the action for NBCSN's other coverage: Tracy Wilson, Ben Agosto, Ryan Bradley.

For IN's live streaming:
Mike Mancuso will handle the play-by-play duties, and will be joined by Charlie White, Michael Weiss, John Coughlin, and Tonia Kwiatkowski.

Last edited:

temadd

Final Flight
It really bugs me that NBC is bragging that they are providing live coverage (which means that icenetwork can't show top men and ladies) but fail to mention that those on the west coast are screwed because they time delay by 3 hours.Their app has never worked for me so I have to resort to a Korean or Russian feed.