2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
This guy has some funny quirky music choices. in the short and long, but I kind of dig them. Quite a touching song I have not heard before...

Have to agree... I was thinking both SP AND LP music is a bit... non-mainstream. I remember yesterday was electronic & a bit disco.

He managed to save a couple jumps, good on him.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I wonder if there's a secret skaters only forum we are not privvy too, seems like everyone suddenly all agreed to pick Moulin rouge like a joke on everyone. Too weird.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I'm already pre-emptively feeling bad for Nam, because people will probably just leave en masse after Fernandez.

I honestly don't think that will happen. Especially if majority of the audience are fans from Japan. Seems to me a lot of Japanese fans really like and support Nam. Also, unless none of the favorites podium, there's always the victory ceremony immediately after.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I wonder if there's a secret skaters only forum we are not privvy too, seems like everyone suddenly all agreed to pick Moulin rouge like a joke on everyone. Too weird.

Isn't that weird? Like one year it was POTO, another it was Feeling Good, now Moulin Rouge. Talk about synchronism

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I honestly don't think that will happen. Especially if majority of the audience are fans from Japan. Seems to me a lot of Japanese fans really like and support Nam. Also, unless none of the favorites podium, there's always the victory ceremony immediately after.

Unless Yuzu bombs off the podium entirely, everyone is going to stay to see the medal ceremony. :p

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Isn't that weird? Like one year it was POTO, another it was Feeling Good, now Moulin Rouge. Talk about synchronism

POTO only invaded the mens I think, but this is across all disciplines.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
nightmare before xmas by danny elfman?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
wheeeeee! GO JORDAN GO! GO JORDAN GO!