2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Autumn Classic Mens FS

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Didn't Gracie and Kanako also have POTO that year? I'm sure I'm missing a bunch from other disciplines too...

urghh... dont' remind me.. nightmare before moulin rouge.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Pretty shirt on Dodds #1, but I think the opening choreo needed more energy.

Yooooooo, he's lucky he didn't break his wrist on that hand down

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Time to hit the gym Jordan, need your stamina!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Time to hit the gym Jordan, need your stamina!

He's been out after knee surgery most of the year; this is only his second comp since Nats last year. Probably not completely at 100% yet.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great musical choice from Jordan Dodds. Great piano from Lang Lang, great voce from Bocelli. Nice skate from Jordan. I think I've noticed before how lyrical a skater he is. The program serves him well.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yes yes, the commentator ladies like vocal music, good for you. Exactly... it is about opening potentials, how people use it is entirely up to their creativity and originality.

There are more song out there than Moulin Rouge! More singers than Ewan McGregor/ I wonder if it is because this current generation grewup with Moulin Rouge, ie / it is the musical of this generation. There was a huge gap when Hollywood don't do original musicals and then there was Moulin rouge that breaks it down and make it trendy again.

auser

Record Breaker
Yes yes, the commentator ladies like vocal music, good for you. Exactly... it is about opening potentials, how people use it is entirely up to their creativity and originality.

There are more song out there than Moulin Rouge! More singers than Ewan McGregor/ I wonder if it is because this current generation grewup with Moulin Rouge, ie / it is the musical of this generation. There was a huge gap when Hollywood doesn't do musicals and then there was Moulin rouge that breaks it down again and make it trendy again, then everything changed.
Hmm. That is a very
interesting way to think about it :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just caught up reading posts in this thread. What a shame so much of it was taken up with useless speculation that people would leave before Nam skates!

The ONLY time I ever saw that happen (by tv at least) was in Sochi when Plushenko w/d.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I actually laugh when the commentators ladies joke about Dodds's. They look so similar!

SkaterX

On the Ice
So Jackie Wong has really been ragging on these commentators on twitter. I say, at least we have commentary and a working *free* stream. No complaints here lol.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Andrew is undoubtedly more seasoned skater of the two. Beautifully sincerely told Schindler's list. Pity jumps really took the wind out of it.

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I just caught up reading posts in this thread. What a shame so much of it was taken up with useless speculation that people would leave before Nam skates!

The ONLY time I ever saw that happen (by tv at least) was in Sochi when Plushenko w/d.

Yesterday, half of audiance were gone after Group 2 (Yuzuru's group)