2017 CS Finlandia Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS Finlandia Mens FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Oh hey, Kevin tried the 4Lo! Didn't quite work as well as hoped but good for you to try it! A 4-quad FS for Kevin this season.
Also, I like this music.

pearly

Record Breaker
It's going to be close and I like all 3 of the men who are in contention. The question is.....What happened to Vincent? He must have missed a jump in the SP for to be that far back. Unless one of the top 3 bombs, which I would hate to see, he will miss the podium even with a decent skate.

I think he fell twice. Or had major mistakes on his quads. Something like that. Let me check the protocols.

---

Ok, no falls, but unders for his 4Lz and 3A. -2 and -3 across the board for two elements.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Whoa, I did NOT expect Roman Sadovsky would be the top Canadian man at this competition. :jaw:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
The question is.....What happened to Vincent? He must have missed a jump in the SP for to be that far back. Unless one of the top 3 bombs, which I would hate to see, he will miss the podium even with a decent skate.

He forgot to be Carolina Kostner.

zebobes

Final Flight
I think Tangxu had this program last year. I don't think being a Disney character is the best fit for him...

zebobes

Final Flight
Fire Alarm! I've never seen this happen before at a competition.

Wow, there are a lot of people watching.