3F
StSq
FSSp
CCoSp

Very nice skate, he nods [pleased]

SP: 44.34+38.21 = 82.55 (PB), 2/26

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
He is 7th and there's the FS to go. 0.18 behind the Ukrainian. He is very much in that fight but what is more troubling is that he didn't seem in that good a shape. Ah well.

I don't know if his going to add a 4Lo tomorrow but if he does and land it perfectly he might have a chance

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great job Alex - I like his take on Shoma's "techno harmonicas."

Funny that Jorick skated first and is in first place, and then Alex was the final skater who scored second!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Good job guys. It'll be nail biting in the FS tomorrow, though.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
havent watched everyone but have to say soo happy for Alex!! :yahoo::hap57: he is one of my favourite US men, 1st time i saw him was at Nebelhorn at 2014 where he skated to Sweeny Todd and dyed his hair to white, he is just brilliant :love::luv17: someone give him GP spot please :luv17:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Could not watch live but loved Alex's skate. What gorgeous lines! His camel alone blew me away. So did his edges, landing positions, musicality, and footwork.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
havent watched everyone but have to say soo happy for Alex!! :yahoo::hap57: he is one of my favourite US men, 1st time i saw him was at Nebelhorn at 2014 where he skated to Sweeny Todd and dyed his hair to white, he is just brilliant :love::luv17: someone give him GP spot please :luv17:

Could not watch live but loved Alex's skate. What gorgeous lines! His camel alone blew me away. So did his edges, landing positions, musicality, and footwork.

You should both join us over in the Alexander Johnson Fan Fest! :biggrin: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?64625-Alexander-Johnson