Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
U.S. International Figure Skating Classic Ladies Short Program

13 - 17 Sep 2017​

Salt Lake City United States​

Friday, 15 September 2017, 15:00 Local Time UTC -6

Time in Other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

Start Order​

PlaceStartName
1Alicia PINEAULT, CAN
2Mariah BELL, USA
3Marin HONDA, JPN
4Kaori SAKAMOTO, JPN
5Mirai NAGASU, USA
6Brooklee HAN, AUS
7Michelle LONG, CAN
8Aimee BUCHANAN, ISR
9Karen CHEN, USA
10Paige RYDBERG, USA
EW Stephanie Yuung-Shuh CHANG, TPE

EW Entry Withdrawn

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Brooklee HAN
SP I Dreamed a Dream from Les Miserables, performed by Susan Boyle; choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
FS Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel and Alfredo Le Pera (2016-17 program); choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
AUS
2Michelle LONG
SP: Oblivion, a vocal.version called "One Stolen Kiss"
FS: Turandot
CAN
3Alicia PINEAULT
SP: " Back to Black" by Amy Winehouse
FS:
CAN
WDStephanie Yuung-Shuh CHANGTPE
WDHaley YAO
SP: Swan Lake by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Kristine Bingham, Elena Pavlova
FS: The Mask of Zorro (soundtrack) by James Horner; choreo by Kristine Bingham, Elena Pavlova
TPE
6Aimee BUCHANAN
SP Only Hope by Mandy Moore; choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
FS Romantic Rhapsody by Andre Matheiu; choreo by Evgenii Nemirovski
ISR
7Marin HONDA
SP: Smile (2016-17 program)
FS: Turandot by Puccini (Vanessa-Mae violin version & Sarah Brightman vocals); choreo by David Wilson
JPN
8Kaori SAKAMOTO
SP "Moonlight Sonata" (changed from "Danse Macabre" by Camille Saint-Saens), choreo. by Kenji Sakamoto
FS Amelie soundtrack; choreo. by Benoit Richaud
JPN
9Mariah BELL
SP: Across the Universe; choreo by Cindy Stuart
FS: West Side Story soundtrack by the Original Broadway Cast; choreo by Cindy Stuart
USA
10Karen CHEN
SP: El.Tango de Roxanne" from Moulin Rouge, sung by Jose Feliciano; choreo by Mark Pillay
FS: Carmen Suite by Rodion Schcedrin; choreo by Mark Pillay
USA
11Mirai NAGASU
SP: Nocturne no. 20 in C Sharp Minor" by Chopin (2016-17 program); choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: Miss Saigon soundtrack, including Sun and Moon; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
USA
12Paige RYDBERG
SP: "The Gauchos Pain" by Tango Jointz; choreo by Rohene Ward, Tom Dickson
FS: "Gladiator Rhapsody" by Lang Lang, "Pegasus" by Two Steps from Hell; choreo by Rohene Ward, Tom Dickson
USA

Last edited:

samm22

On the Ice
I am so psyched for this competition! With Mirai, Marin, Karen, Kaori, and Mariah, it's going to be so exciting :yahoo:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Very interesting competition. 2 Japanese junior world medalists in their first senior standoff. Almost the full American frontline to test one another. And Japan vs. USA to have the first impression on what one can expect later on.

Will there be youtube videos? Mao88 are you going to make your regular highly appreciated contribution?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
In the past, there have been few videos, because icenetwork has been very vigilant about protecting their rights to the video.

Icenetwork subscribers will be able to view the whole event, either live and on replacing. Whether that will require a US IP address, I do not know.

Their blackout page makes it look like there will be no geoblocking:
http://www.icenetwork.com/help/blackout

Last edited:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
In the past, there have been few videos, because icenetwork has been very vigilant about protecting their rights to the video.

Icenetwork subscribers will be able to view the whole event, either live and on replacing. Whether that will require a US IP address, I do not know.

Their blackout page makes it look like there will be no geoblocking:
http://www.icenetwork.com/help/blackout

Thank you. I am not sure if I want to have the full season subscription just for one event. And browsing through their site I could not find pay per event or pay per view options which for example sportbox offers.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
I remember I have been able to watch the event later on (not live) without a subscription. Don't know if that will still happen.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
You also get all the US regional, sectional, and national competitions. And they cover some shows.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Go Mariah Bell!:hap10: I'm really curious to see her Across the Universe SP. Should be interesting. Lyrical or energetic? Fast-fun or smooth?

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Any prediction on lady's podium? Karen is not quite consistent, and Marin has a debut, Kaori is a dark horse... Can Mirai get on the podium? It's so hard to predict. Even though Marin has not competed at the senior level yet, I have a feeling she will be on the podium or even gets Gold.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
I am so psyched for this competition! With Mirai, Marin, Karen, Kaori, and Mariah, it's going to be so exciting :yahoo:

Wow, Mirai Mariah Marin.. imagine if Maria and Mai were also there... the commentators will be very tongue-twisted :rofl:

Nika09

On the Ice
I mostly interested about Sakamoto and her senior debut during this competition. And especially to watch my favorite 2018 LP so far.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Same here. Her LP is the most interesting one this season so far. Although she has not skated on the senior level yet, I somehow have the feeling she has been a senior for a long time.

I mostly interested about Sakamoto and her senior debut during this competition. And especially to watch my favorite 2018 LP so far.