2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies SP

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Aw man! I'll be at the doctor's getting my flu shot and going to a Washington Nationals game while the SP is happening! I'll miss if Mirai will do a 3A or not.

frida80

Record Breaker
Update re Mariah's SP:

At ladies' practice today, she skated her Chicago program from last season.​

:shocked::palmf:

I kinda done with these repeated programs. It's just crazy at this point. I want a PCS bullet for originality now.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
:shocked::palmf:

I kinda done with these repeated programs. It's just crazy at this point. I want a PCS bullet for originality now.
I think the Olympics are making everyone nervous. They want a program that they know works. I'm fine with people repeating a program once, but Ashley repeating Moulin rouge for a THIRD season makes me a little [emoji58]

frida80

Record Breaker
I think the Olympics are making everyone nervous. They want a program that they know works. I'm fine with people repeating a program once, but Ashley repeating Moulin rouge for a THIRD season makes me a little [emoji58]

I totally understand why their doing it. But a this point I'm sure international judges are irritated. This is getting to a be cop out. With Yuzuru it made sense, he's adding difficulty. With Ashley, maybe the LaLa Land program wasn't working out, though I wish she did anything but a third season of MR. But now? I'm done. The old program/warhorse strategy is overused.

jFarrisFAN

On the Ice
Hey if there's any other live streams other than ice network could someone please let me know? Thanks 🤗

katymay

Medalist
I found this one. But it was really slow when Nathan and the Japanese skaters were on. It probably won't work well for the first half of ladies.

http://live.qq.com/10012776

Looks like this link is a go again today, but does anyone have an idea how to get rid of the penguin in the left corner? I don't have translate on it because I'm using an alternative browers.

breadstal

Record Breaker
Looks like this link is a go again today, but does anyone have an idea how to get rid of the penguin in the left corner? I don't have translate on it because I'm using an alternative browers.

Just click on it lol

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker

I tried clicking on the penguin and it went away. Going full screen also worked.

pearly

Record Breaker
This fanfare brings back so many memories :D

Can I just say how excited I am the new skating season has started!