2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Mens SP

charmblade

Final Flight
Wow, wasn't expecting such a good skate for Yaroslav! (Hmm, that sounds meaner than I intended)

What a great way to end the night.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Yaroslav has clearly been working so hard! That was good. I hope the judges go along with him. Yay, Ukraine :)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Yaroslav is with Karen Chen's coach now. That's great. I really liked him at Europeans and World's last year.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not too bad for Yaroslav. I really liked that program, he's definitely improving. Didn't know he was with Tammy now.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, Yuroslav .... So nice to hear big, classical music. I didn't realize I was missing it till I heard it. He's got a classical look too, good lines.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry, killjoy here.

Didn't like Yaroslav when I saw him live at Liberty (wow, look, a jump, look, another jump, does it have *anything* to do with anything, but hey, another jump).

However, particularly on the LP, he cleaned up big time with all the jumps at Philly and despite the fact that it is as exciting as watching paint dry, he probably will here too.....:slink:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Sorry, killjoy here.

Didn't like Yaroslav when I saw him live at Liberty (wow, look, a jump, look, another jump, does it have *anything* to do with anything, but hey, another jump).

However, particularly on the LP, he cleaned up big time with all the jumps at Philly and despite the fact that it is as exciting as watching paint dry, he probably will here too.....:slink:
Well I am biased because he's Ukrainian, but I could see how hard he's been working from his skate tonight. It was a big step forward!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Hmmm Max had highest tech but Nathan's PCS much higher. Max's numbers just adequate there. I missed both skates so can't tell.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well I am biased because he's Ukrainian, but I could see how hard he's been working from his skate tonight. It was a big step forward!

Oh, Yaroslav was working at it, here and when I saw him, and I don't like to detract from anyone's hard work. Just my reaction. I do think being with Tammy has helped him and I do like seeing small feds "get ahead":)