2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

moriel

Record Breaker
On a positive note, this crowd is AMAZING! Love the atmosphere, and they really seem to like clapping to the beat of the music. Bravo!

(Looking at you, Marseille :noshake: )

Yeah, crowd has been really great and supportive for everybody so far, clapping along and so on. I recall the folks from Bratislava were also awesome.
Unlike some crowds that just come there to pokerface through all competition.

Lota

Record Breaker
On a positive note, this crowd is AMAZING! Love the atmosphere, and they really seem to like clapping to the beat of the music. Bravo!

(Looking at you, Marseille :noshake: )

I know, I was just about to comment on that, the support of the crowd has been just incredible! :love: I love that they clap not only during the big, showy elements, but any interesting bits of choreography, transitions and other things :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I know, I was just about to comment on that, the support of the crowd has been just incredible! :love: I love that they clap not only during the big, showy elements, but any interesting bits of choreography, transitions and other things :luv17:

What do you expect? It's the Czechs. They are just such nice people!

And that is why I tend to support them in all the sports I follow!

*cough* My Czech children are up next (after the interval) *cough*

CaroLiza_fan

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
8 Tatiana DANILOVA / Mikalai KAMIANCHUK (BLR)

Music: Games of Thrones (soundtrack)

Dark purple dress / black vest, dark pants, curry sleeves

3Tw - she fell after catch, he held onto her
3T+1T - she turnout after 3T(<), he did 3T+2T
3FTh - almost hand down
4Li
FiDs
ChSq
3S
3STh
5ALi
FCCoSp
5BLi
PCoSp - bit slow, problems with change

Messy start, but better 2nd half. Nice concept, though

FS: 51.58+47.70-1.00 = 98.28 (SB), 151.55 (PB), 2/8

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ugh, the mistake on spin.... They had a chance to beat Z/K, and now they won't. And I really, really like Belarussian team.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
Wow that unison on the SBS spins. Now THAT is what I call great camera work! It's also a rather unforgiving angle if the skaters are off their timings.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ugh, the mistake on spin.... They had a chance to beat Z/K, and now they won't. And I really, really like Belarussian team.

In all fairness I think their chance to beat Z/K was over before the spin. The start was just too messy.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Come on! You're not telling me that you actually believe that Zhang Hao is the age it says on his ISU Bio (32).

Why not? Because you don't believe it?

Nobody is going to convince me that he's only a year older than me.

I would say that Zhang Hao is more like halfway between Max and Zoe.

Zhang's age has nothing to do with how you look, or how he and anybody else looks. Age doesn't always match how people think you should look. It's hilarious the different ways I get treated like I were way way younger than my age in years lived.

But, at the end of the day, age doesn't matter. All that matters is that they are good at what they are doing!

And all three of them are! :agree: :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

True, true.

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Any good quality streams??

For those that can't watch Eurosport, here is the Sportbox stream (needs VPN outside of Russia):

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...hempionat_Jevropy_Pary_Proizvolnaja_programma

German livestream (no idea about geoblockage)
http://one.ard.de/livestream.jsp

I think these are all that were mentioned in-thread