2017 Four Continents Pairs FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Pairs FS

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
just yourself ;)

brasseur is looking for a new tall partner... hey... if francis wants to come back... we will take him ;) even mervin now that he's been in the USA long enough to lose his jumps... (okay that was just a joke )

But Mervin hasn't actually gone anywhere. Whatever country he skates for, he's had the same coaches!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Fashion commentary: Gorgeous dress on Haven. Love this color.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hey! Little Korean boy in the audience banging the bottle off his head: We have all been there, kiddo.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
But Mervin hasn't actually gone anywhere. Whatever country he skates for, he's had the same coaches!

that's a good point ;) touché

from now on... 4everchan's commenting is sponsored by gin, freshly squezed blood orange and raspberries with soda water ;)

i may get snarkier...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i usually don't say such things... but I do not connect with these two... there's nothing for me in there... i just don't know why.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
SBS aside, what a gorgeous performance. I really do enjoy watching them :) Hopefully they can fix their jumps by next season and maybeeee upgrade to a 3T.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Who was the singles skater whose dress was supposed to be Spartacus-like? Because I feel like Haven's dress would fit that aesthetic.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They did the pairs spin, and there was a poause in the music, so I thought it was the end of the program. But the TES was really low. The music started up again and they started skating again, only to end with the bold choice of a death spiral.