2017 GP Cup of China Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Cup of China Free Dance

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Your neighbor is also here! Cocktail poured and ready to roll! Off tomorrow, so will definitely be around for dance and ladies for sure. Good morning afternoon and evening to all!

Neighbour, you say? *looks suspiciously out the living room window*

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Your neighbor is also here! Cocktail poured and ready to roll! Off tomorrow, so will definitely be around for dance and ladies for sure. Good morning afternoon and evening to all!

you guys visit?

give her a couple palm bays so she leaves poje alone ;) he is mine...

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well yeah, you can’t be stinky when you’re livestreaming figure skating, even if it is 2:30 in the morning. It’s kind of a given. :laugh:

It's more that I wanted to put on my pajama's and I didn't want to put them on until I showered.

Is anyone else getting Chinese commentary on CBC?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OK cranky pants...have a drink!!

i am doing NO wine BER... (no alky all month to get a brand new liver for XMAS... not sure I had to do this during GP season.. but at the same time.. since Chiddy is out... i won't be as nervous)

and to keep in track with this couple.... is that andrea bocelli... plus piazzolla at the same time.. UGH...

LadyB

Record Breaker
Morning all, still in the jimjams. :coffee:

I'm rooting for B/S even more. I really think they were a bit short changed. Not too impressed with C/B, I prefer last year's SD. Evan Bates has all the moves, but they don't seem to be in his blood, while it looks like Scott, Zach and Guillaume dance with every fibre of their body.
Anyhow, have a great time. I'm happy to have you all around at this hour.:agree:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
There is zero and I mean ZERO info on Wang/Zhao. Not even ages or music choices.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
i am doing NO wine BER... (no alky all month to get a brand new liver for XMAS... not sure I had to do this during GP season.. but at the same time.. since Chiddy is out... i won't be as nervous)

and to keep in track with this couple.... is that andrea bocelli... plus piazzolla at the same time.. UGH...

If you want I could DM you the right vitamins for liver detox. It's my friend that I watch SC's expertise.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Wang/Zhao - Interesting twizzles near the beginning. Not a lot of speed and synchronization.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Aw..cute bears in matching outfits.

I always want to know who does Kevin Reynolds' bears.

peese

Medalist

I just went to CBC to get the stream and now understand your mood. Haven't read the article yet....damn!!!!!!