Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Audi Cup of China
Nov 03 - Nov 05, 2017
Beijing, China
3 November 2017 17:10 UTC +8

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Ziquan ZHAO
CHN
2Xiangning LI
CHN
3Amber GLENN
USA
4Alina ZAGITOVA
RUS
5Marin HONDA
JPN
Warm-Up Group 2
6Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
RUS
7Dabin CHOI
KOR
8Mai MIHARA
JPN
9Wakaba HIGUCHI
JPN
10Elena RADIONOVA
RUS
11Gabrielle DALEMAN
CAN

No.NameNation
1Gabrielle DALEMAN
SP: Habanera (from "Carmen") by George Bizet; choreo by Lori Nichol
FS: Gladiator Rhapsody by Hans Zimmer, Now We Are Free (from "Gladiator" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Lori Nichol
CAN
2Xiangning LI
SP: Nuovo Cinema Paradiso; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Raymonda, Opus 57, by A. Glazunov; choreo by David Wilson

CHN
WDZijun LI
SP: East of Eden
FS: Galaxy by Yuko Toyoda
CHN
4Ziquan ZHAO
SP: Prelude Op.28, No.15 in D-Flat Major (Raindrop) by Frederic Chopin; choreo by David Wilson
FS: Tarquito Militar, Oblivión performed by Romulo Larrea, by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by David Wilson
CHN
5Wakaba HIGUCHI
SP: Gypsy Dance from the Don Quixote ballet by Minkus; choreo by Massimo Scali
FS: "Skyfall" by Adele from the Skyfall film soundtrack; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
JPN
6Marin HONDA
SP2: "The Giving" by Michael W. Smith; choreo by Marina Zueva, Jeffrey Buttle
FS: Turandot by Puccini (Vanessa-Mae violin version & Sarah Brightman vocals); choreo by David Wilson
JPN
7Mai MIHARA
SP: Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Benoit Richard
FS: Gabriel's Oboe (from "The Mission" soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by David Wilson
JPN
8Dabin CHOI
SP: Papa Can You Hear Me, choreo. by Kenji Miyamoto
FS: Seven Gypsy Melodies by Antonin Dvorak, Songs My Mother Taught Me by Antonin Dvorak; choreo. by David Wilson
KOR
9Elena RADIONOVA
SP: It Ain't Necessarily So from Porgy and Bess by George Gershwin; choreo. by Shae-Lynn Bourne(last season's program)
FS: "Historia de un Amor", choreo by Irina Tagaeva
RUS
10Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP: "Pisandro Flores" by Ara Malikian; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: "Erinnerung" performed by Efim Jourist Quartett; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
11Alina ZAGITOVA
SP: Black Swan film soundtrack by Clint Mansell and "The Middle of the World" (from Moonlight film soundtrack by Nicholas Britell); choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: Don Quixote (ballet) by Leon Minkus (2016-17 Jr. LP); choreo by Eteri Tutberidze, Daniil Gleikhengauz
RUS
12Amber GLENN
SP: “Fever” (The Heat Version) by Beyoncé; choreo by Scott Brown
FS: The Red Violin by John Corigliano; choreo by Scott Brown
USA

Last edited:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
A very interesting event. The cream of the crops of the Japanese squad less Satoko vs. the junior world champion and unofficial Russia's number 2 Alina Zagitova. Then we have a former world champion Liza T and bronze medalist Elena R from Russia who are kind of second tier now but may be hungry for redemption. And on top of that the reigning world bronze medalist Gabi Daleman who was very unconvincing in Finland and needs a strong showing to start building up her pcs "luggage" - the word they use in Russia - before the Olympics. So 7 podium contenders. I think, this time it will be even more difficult to predict than it was in Canada where at least the first place was obvious.

nekun

On the Ice
There is no PCS Queen in this event, so the TES will play a big part. Alina Zagitova to lose

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Show those haters Alina! Show them how wonderful you are and how majestic you look atop the podium!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm kinda thinking Wakababy gets the win here :drama:

randomfan

Record Breaker
I'm really bored right now so here's a list of the starting order :biggrin:

1. Ziquan Zhao CHN
2. Xiangning Li CHN
3. Amber Glenn USA
4. Alina Zagitova RUS
5. Marin Honda JPN

6. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva RUS
7. Dabin Choi KOR
8. Mai Mihara JPN
9. Wakaba Higuchi JPN
10. Elena Radionova RUS
11. Gabrielle Daleman CAN

Edit: Zijun has WD :cry:

Volcano

Spectator
OMG, I just care the placement between Marin, Wakaba and Mai rather than who will get the gold medal (most likely Zagitova)!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
3 Chinese + 3 Russians + 3 Japanese + 1 American + Korean + Canadian:scratch:

It is definitely Russians against Japanese, and Japanese against Japanese. I wouldn't expect Gabi gets back to shape in a matter of a few weeks.
It is also a test skate for Chinese ladies, since the Olympic hopefuls are competing for the 1 spot. Would Zijun be send to the Olympics for a second time?

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
my poor heart, stay still and stay strong :drama::pray: good luck Mai!! :love::luv17:

janav

On the Ice
I'm really looking forward to chinese ladies, especially Xiangning. She was promising last season and it seems that the Fed thinks so to because she got choreo from David Wilson. I hope that Zijun will show a bit more fire so that she skates closer to her potential.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'm looking forward to seeing Zijun most out of the Chinese ladies. I hope that last season lit a fire under her, because she's so talented and such a beauty to watch! She doesn't deserve to be constantly lowballed...

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
COC ladies aka my death. I'm going to be sad at the end, regardless of results.

mermaidfestavol3

On the Ice
I'm pulling for Wakaba and Mai, such gorgeous programs for them this year. Hoping for fair scoring and no mysterious flip edge calls for Mai lol

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Expecting a Zagitova win by a clear margin. Apart from that, what I look forward to the most is Honda vs Higuchi. I really hope that Wakaba can beat her here.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Zijun seems to be out of CoC, she's not in the entry list anymore. I don't know why, I hope it's nothing serious :sad21:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Show those haters Alina! Show them how wonderful you are and how majestic you look atop the podium!

I'm sorry ... what "haters" are you talking about? this is post #4 of the entire thread. I don't understand the need to label others as haters.

If you're referring to post #3, that poster only said he/she hopes Zagitova doesn't win. That doesn't make anyone a hater.

Lily flowers

On the Ice
Well this promises to be an exciting event. The battle between the Japanese will be interesting, I can't imagine the pressure. And, of course, Alina :love: