2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Ladies SP

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicole looks lovely and was skating so well until the fall on the solo jump. Very enjoyable if not high value.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
At least it's not a complete disaster thus far. This could be a pretty high level competition if the conditions are good and the rest of the competitors have successful performances.

desertskates

Medalist
Too bad about the fall from Nicole. I like this program much better for her than Schindlers list. Her dress is beautiful, Gracie blue will never go out of style!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
The problem of the missing youtube stream is that I now have to deal with the Russian Eurosport commentators who. can't. shut. up.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nicole's about 5 points shy of her PB

I think if they stopped making them I'd be totally lost.

I have a mouse for my laptop!

Yep, I agree. Have 3 screens and every time I have to look something up on my phone / laptop I get claustrophobic. So weird to think that some people actually manage to get by with just those.

I hate looking things up on my phone because it's smaller, but a lot of laptop screens aren't...that much different than desktop screens. I use multiple monitors sometimes too!

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
If I would have to think of 2 Beyonce songs that go together, I would not think of Halo and Run the world. :laugh: