2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to all boys! :) My wish here:
-no more further injuries :bow: Get well fully, Chafik. :pray:
-Javi and Denis get back to their form and 2 almost clean performances :clapper:
-Another podium finish for Max! :hap10:
-Shoma to skate decently, so no more bashing. He's had enough of it already, methink. :eek:hwell:

mrrice

Record Breaker
He'll need to and it'll have to be silver or better for GPF.

He can do it. He's had a great start to the season and I think he knows he needs a medal here to insure his placement on the US team should things get tight at Nationals.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Welcome back, Javi! Unlikely to make it to the GPF, but I wish him best of luck. So happy the Orser Team is up and running again. Good to see Brian recovered as well. :party:

Looking forward to Shoma's Turandot, I love any given version he has to offer. Good luck to Alexander Samarin and a big shout-out to Moris!!! This boy is the future...and Team Tutberidze :gclap:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I want to see Lord Samarin in GPF

Imagine if the GPF qualifier are Mikhail,Shoma, Nathan, Boyang, Samarin, and between Max or Vincent

Yay, so many possible splats to come :yahoo:

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Good luck to all boys! :) My wish here:
-no more further injuries :bow: Get well fully, Chafik. :pray:
-Javi and Denis get back to their form and 2 almost clean performances :clapper:
-Another podium finish for Max! :hap10:
-Shoma to skate decently, so no more bashing. He's had enough of it already, methink. :eek:hwell:

Poor Shoma, he was sick with a fever for 4 days and lost 2kg at one stage (according to digital Asahi newspaper). He's only been back in practice for a week. Hope he gets through the competition without injuring himself - Japan can't afford to have both Yuzu and Shoma injured! :pray:

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Really pulling for Max to get silver here:love: and break some more personal bests:thumbsup: I would love to see him GPF, hopefully it would give him an edge at Nats!

notunprepared

On the Ice
The short programs start at 3am my time but I'm going to do my best to A) wake up and B) stay awake. There's nothing like watching it live! :hap36: :cheer2: :bed:

I'm not cheering for anyone in particular, I just want everyone to do well :cheer:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The short programs start at 3am my time but I'm going to do my best to A) wake up and B) stay awake. There's nothing like watching it live! :hap36: :cheer2: :bed:

I'm not cheering for anyone in particular, I just want everyone to do well :cheer:

you on the west coast, notunprepared?

Tutto

Record Breaker
I'm pretty much still in unknown why Alexander is the 'Lord Samarin', but it stuck and makes smile on my face:)

I seem to recall that Maria Sotskova was called the Countess (at least in Russia)? Any more titled gentry from TSKA? :laugh:

Henni147

Final Flight
After that Ladies event I'm scared about the Men.....:bang:
Me, too :hopelessness: If the ladies had such troubles with their triples because of poor ice conditions, I don't want to think of jumping quads here at this rink... This is... suicidal :palmf:

da96103

Record Breaker
Me, too :hopelessness: If the ladies had such troubles with their triples because of poor ice conditions, I don't want to think of jumping quads here at this rink... This is... suicidal :palmf:

I heard it was a swimming pool.

mrrice

Record Breaker
What's the men's start time on the west coast? I hope Vincent and Max both skate well here. Along with Nathan, they are my picks for the Olympic Team....

Come on Guys!!!!!!!:cheer2::dance2::dance3:

Alifyre

On the Ice
What's the men's start time on the west coast? I hope Vincent and Max both skate well here. Along with Nathan, they are my picks for the Olympic Team....

Come on Guys!!!!!!!:cheer2::dance2::dance3:

The event starts at 2:05 EST, so if you're on the west coast that would put it at 11:05 am I believe!

I honestly prefer when events are in Asia or at the very least Russia so I can watch them early in the morning and not have to be worried about my faves in the middle of the day Friday when I tend to be doing research/homework... but figure skating makes for a lovely study break!