2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Pairs FS

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
This event really has me thinking, with all the music in the world THIS is what you chose? Think the same thing with T/M's costumes. I mean what little girl dreams of skating in the Olympics looking like a bumblebee?

crankyintheAM

On the Ice
Oh well, it was pretty close! Very exciting and I'm still emotional over their skate. Hopefully by the GPF they'll get even better.

I don't hate T/M and I can still see why they win, but a surprise would have been nice today.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hahahaha, this Stayin Alive rap remix really takes me back to my canfigure days in the 90s, we used to do group stroking to this song. :rofl:

gold12345

Medalist
James & Cipres have some things they could improve on for sure, but they were probably more than 1 pt better than Tarasova & Morozov in the free skate today. It wasn't even a full point, it was less. I'm curious what their levels were.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Well, in all honestly J/C program is far from masterpiece either. I felt like I was watching an exhibition

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
This event really has me thinking, with all the music in the world THIS is what you chose? Think the same thing with T/M's costumes. I mean what little girl dreams of skating in the Olympics looking like a bumblebee?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Oh it's been a good afternoon so far.

lala34345

On the Ice
She caught herself before she went off on how they were overscored. I love Tracy.

JAMES & CIPRES WUZROBBED.

About the 2nd sbs jumps: "Well, that was something of a mess. Quite a mess."

I love Tracy and her Canuck accent.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hahahaha, this Stayin Alive rap remix really takes me back to my canfigure days in the 90s, we used to do group stroking to this song. :rofl:

Lol, I feel like the abominable snowman is doing Dance Dance Revolution right now.

moriel

Record Breaker
Damn they still won. But I don’t see this Candyman program beating Sui and Han in any arena.

I dunno, i actually would want it for olympic gold.
Honestly, judging is a travesty anyways, so it doesnt matter, and at least i would get fat eating popcorn watching angry fans explode

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I swear, next year someone/some pair needs to skate to Cardi B...it certainly won't be 'blah' choice:slink:, and sooo much to edit...